Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Speeding up Police Certificate process (Visa)

• 10-08-2018 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been in a predicament where they need their Police Certificate back faster from the guards? I need it in a week. Is there anything I can try (other than begging) or should I just take the hit and switch my flights. :o

(I'm an idiot, I know.)

Comments

stainluss wrote: »
    Has anyone been in a predicament where they need their Police Certificate back faster from the guards? I need it in a week. Is there anything I can try (other than begging) or should I just take the hit and switch my flights. :o

(I'm an idiot, I know.)

Often had people in looking for them quicker. If you have already submitted your application contact the district office on Monday. They process them and should be able to speed it up for you.

Advertisement