Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well god dammit anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

One player with 9 pts on the bench possibly more with bp :(

So, I didn't pay enough attention to completing my team set-up for the weekend. As a result, Kante and Joselu were defaulted to my bench :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Stu Redman wrote:
    So, I didn't pay enough attention to completing my team set-up for the weekend. As a result, Kante and Joselu were defaulted to my bench

Wow. That sucks... for you :pac:

I regret my last minute tinkering too though, would have had Kante and Pogba in midfield but for my arsing about :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

jH1LRM0.jpg

... but somehow I'm third so far???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    ... but somehow I'm third so far???

For now :P good few people have some of their big players playing tomorrow.

Hoping for an Aubemayang double and a Salah Hat trick (Wilshere to score a consolation).

Then I'll be doing ok.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Not a great start for me. Have wan bissaka on the bench for 9 pts too!

FCUK why did I leave Neves on the bench. Stupid Necro looking for team balance :(
    Actually hope De Bruyne doesn't get minutes now tomorrow unless he... sigh... scores against Arsenal:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m confused - it says on the app that I have 20 points but when I go into the leagues I only have 9 points?

Also why has one player got negative points?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

kitten_k wrote: »
    I’m confused - it says on the app that I have 20 points but when I go into the leagues I only have 9 points?

The league is only updated at the end of the day. The app would be updated live. Players can get negative pts by getting sent off, conceding too many goals, missing penos etc

• Advertisement

Youve 20 anyways the negative points aee are jag got sent off

So it appears Team Mollys are proving two heads are better than one for week one. Hot on their tails by two points are andy's Fangs FC, with Osh's Choccy Digestives a further 2 points back. Mick and Lord in fourth and fifth with not much between the top five.

The rest of us are in the mire of mid table obscurity, not many points separating most of us in or around the 30/40 mark.

Kitten's Krew and Digi's Army bring up the rear of the table.

Still 37 gameweeks to go though, and that means 37 more narratives like this from me for everyone to look forward to. (Sue me, I set up the league :pac: )

(Positions may change subject to bonus points I think)

Ok so I have another query - I am in 4 leagues - two of them have my GW points and my total points the same. The other two leagues my total points are less than my GW points. Why is not the same for all leagues?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ok so I have another query - I am in 4 leagues - two of them have my GW points and my total points the same. The other two leagues my total points are less than my GW points. Why is not the same for all leagues?

Takes a while for the leagues to update, mine still havent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mine still had me first :(

That City game seemed to whoop me down though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

We have you as first Lordy. We're 6th.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    We have you as first Lordy. We're 6th.

Until the tables are updated - ye actually have 70 points :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »
    Until the tables are updated - ye actually have 70 points :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Go us! My input amounted to: "oh yeah, I know that guy." :cool:

6th. Ill take that.

More importantly, 2 places ahead of Necro.

Pter wrote: »
    6th. Ill take that.

More importantly, 2 places ahead of Necro.

:mad:

• Advertisement

Ooh that auto sub for Lordie gives him 9 extra points and puts him top of the pile by 3.

I on the other hand, need a whole new team... must resist temptation to play WC so early :pac: (I'm joking... I think)

I done very bad, will have to do a bit of research before this weeks transfer deadline :mad:

I done very bad, will have to do a bit of research before this weeks transfer deadline :mad:

If there is a method to get better at this game, i have yet to find it!

One of the lads in work got 103 points this week :eek: - he had Mane as Captain so got 32 points alone for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I wouldn't worry to much about any particular GW score, you can get lucky or have a bad week but they usually even themselves out over the season. That's assuming you only spend 10 mins a week sorting your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Grand total of 1 point from my midfield, you're not the only one eyeing up the WC Necro :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ooh that auto sub for Lordie gives him 9 extra points and puts him top of the pile by 3.

I on the other hand, need a whole new team... must resist temptation to play WC so early :pac: (I'm joking... I think)

Didn't know auto-sub was a thing. Awesome, cause I'd been kicking myself when I realized I had Dedonker in for Jorginho :P

De Bryune out for the forseeable

De Bryune out for the forseeable

Ah ****kit

• Advertisement

I mean... huzzah

Advertisement