Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hoping for a strong finish to the season to secure Champions League football next season. I don't want to rely on Osh's ban for financial doping being upheld

516730.jpg

Look at that 3 point cushion I have on you EN :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    john-wick-coming-for-you.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

51 points to make up. My goal is clear.

whos that handsome team in 6th you left out of your pic

Yous are just jealous

You're hammering me too!
    Big 10pts on the bench there if Salah doesn't come on... I reckon he will though

• Advertisement

You're hammering me too!
    Big 10pts on the bench there if Salah doesn't come on... I reckon he will though
    Nope, no Salah, so Dunk comes on for you with those big 10pts!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder the game weeks are thick and fast right now, you only have till 5pm this eve to make any changes folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Deadline this evening at 5pm and you’re as well off setting up your team for the weekend, 11.30pm Saturday is the next deadline

This season is a disaster. 2K points what im aiming for.

Disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭munster87

Well done winner!

• Advertisement

I'll grasp third place between my sweaty paws with some level of happiness. Looking forward to the Champions League next year :D

What a ****e season for me. Onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

munster87 wrote: »
    Well done winner!

Thanks, strong finish to the season for me. Worth a nice few €€ to me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Congrats to the winner.

Interestingly, we had the same number of players as there are PL teams. I finished in the same position as Everton. Now, mid table doesn't bother me but being associated with Everton, Jaysus.....

Kolido wrote:
    Interestingly, we had the same number of players as there are PL teams. I finished in the same position as Everton. Now, mid table doesn't bother me but being associated with Everton, Jaysus.....

I noticed that too, perfect numbers. So who suffered the ignomy of relegation :P

Congrats to GnR on a great season.

I feel my season was a little spurs, most weeks didnt look like wed a manager and when we had the chance to do something decent we choked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

ah, Fantasy Premier League. I will definitely join for next season.

New FPL League up and running, if any new players want to enter feel free to PM me for the code :)

Some mad decisions with players, Auba now put in the midfielders bracket???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

New FPL League up and running, if any new players want to enter feel free to PM me for the code :)

Hes been playing mostly on the wing.

RIP Lundstram..... his goals from defence helped me a lot

I was about to ask for the code... but I think it automatically adds you if you were in it last season, is this the right one?

524005.png

• Advertisement

That's the one EN, if you were in last year you should be automatically in again this year :)

That's the one EN, if you were in last year you should be automatically in again this year :)
    Magic, I'm in :)
    (real placeholder team at the moment, must remember have a proper look sometime)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Unfortunately I won't be able to play as someone there already has my team name.. ah dammit.. enjoy folks :pac:

Bawk Bawk Bawk Bawk Bawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Bawk Bawk Bawk Bawk Bawk.

tenor.gif?itemid=4820522

Wooden spoon here I come

Not long left untill the off how are we all getting on, im still stuck tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Not long left untill the off how are we all getting on, im still stuck tbh

my team is a mess. I always struggle in the beginning of the season to select good players. ATM I have overloaded my midifleld with expensive players, naturally they took a lot of the budget and the rest of the team contains a lot of gambles.
    I will do one last reshuffle on Friday.

I'd like to join.

I'd like to join.

OK just slip me 10,000 euro and you are in.

Alternatively Necro will give you the code for free.

• Advertisement

Irish Aris wrote: »
    my team is a mess. I always struggle in the beginning of the season to select good players. ATM I have overloaded my midifleld with expensive players, naturally they took a lot of the budget and the rest of the team contains a lot of gambles.
    I will do one last reshuffle on Friday.

Im a little happier right now but im the same in midfield 2 premiums, 1 high value and 2 low.

but I have the core I want to build around I think so just some tweeking.

Man Utd and City not having gw1s is a head wreck though

Advertisement