Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Did you unfollow us here as we talk too much ****e :( we usually post if there is wierd deadlines, unlucky though this fpl lark is non stop once

I'm up to my eyes in work so haven't been able to check in as much. Worked out in the end as I got 61 points, two higher scorers on my bench that were substituted in for people that didn't play.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Great day for televised games tomorrow.

Pool/Bournemouth 12.30

Utd/Fulham 3pm (Ireland only I think)

City/Chelsea 5.30pm

Spurs/Leicester 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Auba in and gets the armband, lets see how this goes :D

Well that didnt turn out too well considering I took the captaincy of Salah.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Callum Wilson not playing vs Pool likely grabs me another 14 points off the bench from Tarkowski. Decent week actually. I'd stick with Auba as captain Kol, United/Pool this weekend and Arsenal away to Southampton this coming week fresh (be youth team playing in Europa League I expect)

• Advertisement

Week fail...............

Also auba has gone up about .6 in the last 2 weeks jesus missed the boat on that one

Week fail...............

Also auba has gone up about .6 in the last 2 weeks jesus missed the boat on that one

Yeah it would likely take an injury now to him for me to consider a change, value for money and all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

What a god awful weekend of football for me.

Still waiting on Richarlison but likely to be my second best week which is kind of surprising!

Necro wrote: »
    Callum Wilson not playing vs Pool likely grabs me another 14 points off the bench from Tarkowski. Decent week actually. I'd stick with Auba as captain Kol, United/Pool this weekend and Arsenal away to Southampton this coming week fresh (be youth team playing in Europa League I expect)

Yeah I've Robertson on 11 to come in of the bench when the GW completes and have 2 players in tonight's game though not expecting much there.
    One of my better weeks, think I jumped 2 places to 8th :)

• Advertisement

Ive no finger nails left!

Kolido wrote:
    Ive no finger nails left!

Some save from Allisson at the end.

Fulham have no luck at all. Should be level - boom 2-0.

Two assists from Felipe Anderson though to go with Sane's double assists earlier :D

Fulham have no luck at all. Should be level - boom 2-0.

Two assists from Felipe Anderson though to go with Sane's double assists earlier :D

Did anderson get the 2nd thought chico got the last touch.

Looks like a decent week for you so.

Ive the same points from 4 players as i did all last week

Did anderson get the 2nd thought chico got the last touch.

Looks like a decent week for you so.

Ive the same points from 4 players as i did all last week

Ah balls you're right. BT Sport the blind backstards telling me Anderson got the two assists.

Ah balls you're right. BT Sport the blind backstards telling me Anderson got the two assists.

Useless ****ers also come on fulham more specifically carney

Useless ****ers also come on fulham more specifically carney

But yeah, might be a decent week. Still have De Gea, Auba (captain), Hazard and Robertson to play tomorrow, hoping for a decent haul from the two forward players anyways. A drab ould 0-0 in the United/Pool match would be lovely for points for me :p

More points on my bench at the moment that on the field. Lots of players to play tomorrow so hopefully gets better.

But yeah, might be a decent week. Still have De Gea, Auba (captain), Hazard and Robertson to play tomorrow, hoping for a decent haul from the two forward players anyways. A drab ould 0-0 in the United/Pool match would be lovely for points for me :p

Id say your best hope is degea racking up a load of save points :) and somehow only conceeding 2 im extremely wary of tomoro if pogba and lukaku both start i might just go for a walk

Id say your best hope is degea racking up a load of save points :) and somehow only conceeding 2 im extremely wary of tomoro if pogba and lukaku both start i might just go for a walk

Log onto Boards, into anon account. Play some WW.

Ignore the game... and prob the Soccer Forum for a week too :pac:

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    More points on my bench at the moment that on the field. Lots of players to play tomorrow so hopefully gets better.

I ****ing hate when that happens

kitten_k wrote: »

I always have that problem kitten, every week I kick myself I didn't trigger my Bench Boost

Log onto Boards, into anon account. Play some WW.

Ignore the game... and prob the Soccer Forum for a week too :pac:

Ha ha god help everyone if i get the gun and united get hammered :P

Yo pete is cairney always this slow i reckon id nearly out run him

I'll gladly take a bullet for that :D

Yo pete is cairney always this slow i reckon id nearly out run him

He is getting shown up this year. Don't know if it's because all the new players aren't doing any running and he is making up for it in first half and then knackered later on but....damn.

Championship is gonna be class craic next year.

Pter wrote: »
    He is getting shown up this year. Don't know if it's because all the new players aren't doing any running and he is making up for it in first half and then knackered later on but....damn.

Championship is gonna be class craic next year.

Still plenty of time to go yet to see if claudio can work some magic, for me schurle should be dropped all if does is shoot or try to shoot kills so many attacks trying to score really low percentage shots

Unfortunately I don’t think we have a chance tomorrow! Hopefully it’s at least an entertaining game and not a white wash!

Game on tonight guys, be sure to check your team today.

• Advertisement

Thanks K!

Advertisement