Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shirts for Shorter People

• 01-12-2018 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I'm sick of buying shirts that are far too long at the back, I don't want to tuck them in. All my shirts fit me well except that they cover my arse

Anyone know where to buy shirts for someone with a shorter upper body?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,655 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Micky___ wrote: »
    I'm sick of buying shirts that are far too long at the back, I don't want to tuck them in. All my shirts fit me well except that they cover my arse

Anyone know where to buy shirts for someone with a shorter upper body?

I don’t know where you could buy shirts to fit a shorter upper body, but I do know that the Zip Yard are handy at making alterations if you’re not any good with a needle and thread yourself -

The Zip Yard was founded in 2005 after extensive market research identified a gap in the market where it found how very few body shapes conform to the ‘standard’ European sizes found on the High Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

are you carrying extra weight/bulk?

Advertisement