Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Listening to DJ mixes

• 01-11-2018 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,957 ✭✭✭

ok, so in last job they were easy with the internet usage as long as you got the work done. So I could listen to a DJ mixes whenever I wanted from soundcloud. Current place are a bit more strict and if you want to do that it has to be from your phone.

So, was thinking if I could get some DJ mixes on my home wifi and then listen them - so checked soundcloud. I'd have to pay 5 yoyo's a month.

Which I think is a bit scabby as I am already giving them 100 yoyo for the unlimited account, I need a go account to download.

So wondering what the options are?

I have an android phone, ideally I'd like to download 20 mixes or so on a Sunday and then use to keep me going during the week for train etc.

Any suggestions welecomed

Comments

Advertisement