Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimbledon Ticket

• 27-06-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi Guys

On the LTA members ballot, I secured tickets for Mens Singles final and the day of the 12th. I can no longer attend and I am wondering if anyone can advise me how I resend the tickets back to the portal for sale.

Has anyone got experience with this?
    Any advice appreciated?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Well if you haven't already paid for them I assume they just go back in automatically after the deadline.

Or you can just sell them to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭LandersDublin

Rob2D wrote: »
    Well if you haven't already paid for them I assume they just go back in automatically after the deadline.

Or you can just sell them to me :pac:

hahah very funny, No I paid for them, but they are only due for issuing today so im trying to sort it before they issue them to me and it messes me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I managed to secure two centre court returns tickets for Saturday in this mornings ticket sale. It says that seats are allocated in booking order. Does anyone know what this means?

paulers06 wrote: »
    I managed to secure two centre court returns tickets for Saturday in this mornings ticket sale. It says that seats are allocated in booking order. Does anyone know what this means?

Lucky! I've been trying all week to no avail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement