Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yoga Leggings

Options
  • 20-03-2017 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone any links for websites/shops that sell cheap yoga leggings? Anywhere i look they are €40+ which i can't bear to part with!!! I'm on the lookout for colourful leggings, so any in the likes of Penneys or the usual sports shops are all plain and dark :(

any links or pointers appreciated :D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

If you are ok with waiting 3-4 weeks for delivery, Try AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170422101854&SearchText=yoga+leggings - you can get some fantastic deals

I bought these for the other half - she loves them. Be careful with the sizings - some will be asian sizing, others normal Irish size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Check out Gap Fit leggings:
    http://www.gap.eu/browse/category.do?cid=1062062

They have some colours, are good quality and Gap *always" have discount codes going on, so you're able to get them 30-40% off, just subscribe to their newsletter and they'll keep sending you offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

TK MAXX has everything you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kassie

Managed to pick up a bargain in tk maxx yesterday €9 for brooks leggings, theyre a teeny bit big but for €9 I couldnt pass them! They roll at the waste when doing yoga which is a pain but they'll do the job for now

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Wish has colourful cheap stuff if you don't mind waiting a few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I found Ali Express much better than Wish. The sizes can be all over the place, quality not as good and some stuff does not arrive.

Advertisement