Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

My brother might be keen and he's local, all depends on the price. How much is it ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

:confused:
    Its been ongoing for at least a forthnight.
    All the 3DS and PS3 stuff has pretty much gone- you'll still pick up some XBox360 stuff in some stores- but its the dregs, whatever is left over....... Same as the UK- its a fiver a pop.

Not the same as here unfortunately, in the uk tescos everything is on sale over here it's crap like Fifa 09 Pro Evo 11 etc. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Not the same as here unfortunately, in the uk tescos everything is on sale over here it's crap like Fifa 09 Pro Evo 11 etc. :(

Couple of xbox games in the Roxboro, Limerick Tesco. Tons of Modern Warfare 2 for €10 Some Brink, a few Black eyed peas experience for a fiver I believe. All for the Xbox 360. They're in a basket next to the customer service desk if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I have a list of reductions happening tomorrow, will post it later. All the €5 games will be €1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ShaneU wrote: »
    I have a list of reductions happening tomorrow, will post it later. All the €5 games will be €1

Sounds good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are they store specific or nationwide btw Shane ?

nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

happy hunting!

I doubt they will have any Toshiba tvs left at this stage, nor any of the Sony Dab Radio. Iv been looking since new years day in over 6 different tesco branches.

Will there be any new deliveries ???

No these are clearance lines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

I would say 99.9 of all the good stuff has been already snapped up in the last recent weeks.. Thanks for the list tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭emo72

these are not going on sale till tomorrow? is it worth my while lashing up to maynooth now shane?

Will these be reduced at 6am?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Was in Clearwater this evening on my way home, staff were reducing stock for what I assume is tomorrow and the above list plus more.......but, they were literally handing it to other members of staff who had either just finished work or were still on duty (all were in Tesco uniforms). It was kinda funny on one level. I wasn't looking for anything myself and in fairness 90% of the stuff looked like it cost less than €20 anyway but I did notice 4 (!) separate members of staff all carrying some electric racing game thing (like Scalextrix but not that brand) which apparently had been reduced to €2.75 - overheard one member of staff telling another to get one before they were all gone, lol. It was like a feeding frenzy around the stock trolleys as they were sticker ing everything.

Edit: sorry, would have posted earlier but boards was down!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

From doors opening time on Wed am??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Most of the games are very old.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Any Sylvanian Houses reduced in Leinster? Wwere some in Tesco Extra Naas on Sunday but gone by the time I got there.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Was in Clearwater this evening on my way home, staff were reducing stock for what I assume is tomorrow and the above list plus more.......but, they were literally handing it to other members of staff who had either just finished work or were still on duty (all were in Tesco uniforms). It was kinda funny on one level. I wasn't looking for anything myself and in fairness 90% of the stuff looked like it cost less than €20 anyway but I did notice 4 (!) separate members of staff all carrying some electric racing game thing (like Scalextrix but not that brand) which apparently had been reduced to €2.75 - overheard one member of staff telling another to get one before they were all gone, lol.
    That's quite sad, really. Almost Dickensian.

Lissavane wrote: »

Oh sorry, forgot to say - sorry, I am really tired and completely forgot about these - they (Clearwater) had TVs and Blu Ray Players again - obviously found another stock-trolley full somewhere (like staff had hidden away I'd say - lol) - same models and brands as before - entry level Philips, Sony and Samsung and Toshiba Blu Rays between €30 and €100; a couple of the Toshiba TVs around €80 - €100 mark etc. but curiously staff weren't interested in those - one can only assume they bought enough of them last time around. :rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Because your a great man for looking the gift horse in the mouth yourself or is it high horse.

• Advertisement

Either that or those items dont go down until 6am, see you vultures at 6am, that is if anyone else is OCD enough to join me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

happy hunting!

Thanks Shane, I was looking at those Sony iPod clock radios before and would love one. If anyone spots them in or near Dublin I'd really appreciate it thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Anyone have any idea if there are any DVD players left in Ballybrack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

stevieob wrote: »
    Thanks Shane, I was looking at those Sony iPod clock radios before and would love one. If anyone spots them in or near Dublin I'd really appreciate it thanks

There was a Sony ipod something in Tesco Cabra tonight, in the middle of the basket of junk reduced stuff just inside the entrance. This was priced €100. Didn't pay enough attention to see if it was just a dock or a clock radio. The list says the clock radio reduced tomorrow from €100 to €25 so maybe that's what it was.

colcatscar wrote: »
    Any Sylvanian Houses reduced in Leinster? Wwere some in Tesco Extra Naas on Sunday but gone by the time I got there.

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=384/8991

Mods, I know it's argos, but just trying to help a fellow boards - from the argos bargain thread:

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=384/8991

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

athtrasna wrote: »
    There was a Sony ipod something in Tesco Cabra tonight, in the middle of the basket of junk reduced stuff just inside the entrance. This was priced €100. Didn't pay enough attention to see if it was just a dock or a clock radio. The list says the clock radio reduced tomorrow from €100 to €25 so maybe that's what it was.

Cheers..... Morning commute via navan road so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Anyone spot any iPod shuffles left in Dublin? My ipod decided to wait until tonight to die :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Clearwater staff are notorious for snapping up bargains before they hit the shelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

nationwide
    So they will be in Jervis & Clarehall?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

nationwide

Nationwide ??? tesco coonagh limerick dont bother called in this morning around 7.45am on the way to work two yellow metal cages with big sign massive 75 %off sale as you come in the main doors a load of crap thrown into it only saw 2 x 320gb hard drives no sign of any tv's/ dvd suprise / suprise would not waste your time calling in :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement