Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weather Podcast

Options
  • 19-01-2019 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi Guys and Girls,

I hope it's ok to post this here.

I'm thinking of putting together a weekly Irish weather podcast, a mix of current weather, look at what the various models are showing and looking back and discussing past weather events. It would be recorded in Dublin / Wicklow and hoping to upload to iTunes and Spotify. My background is in radio but I'm slowly learning how to interpret charts etc. I'd love to put together a panel of contributors who we could talk to as needed, it could be done over the phone or on skype etc.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and we can chat. Any ideas on topics or subjects would also be appreciated. I still have a feeling we are approaching an exciting spell of weather so would be a good time to kick it off!

Thanks,

Ryan

Advertisement