Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Registering a Ltd Co. with CORE online

• 02-09-2019 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Have started this process online and want to make sure I am completing the correct online form before I submit payment. Under the "file a form" option I have gone into Company Startup - Reservation of a Company Name. I have inputted the details and am now being asked to make a €25 payment. I don't want to proceed at this point because I haven't been asked any of the questions that appear on the manual A1 form, e.g. company directors etc.

I was trying to do it all online but don't want to proceed if I am going down the wrong route.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Sounds like you registering a business name not a company. You need to select the other option. A1 - Application to Incorporate a company

Advertisement