Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I also sent a payment through Azimo. Transfer £50 for £15 cashback. It has tracked alright but not been confirmed yet. Have read some reviews about Azimo not paying out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Wheety wrote: »
    I also sent a payment through Azimo. Transfer £50 for £15 cashback. It has tracked alright but not been confirmed yet. Have read some reviews about Azimo not paying out though.

nice - I've done that one also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I'm confused.
    I have revolut.
    I have a bank of ireland account.

On the first page it gives me the option of sending to money to different countries but not to Ireland, only the UK.
    When I click that I can only send Euros.

Do I send money from revolut to my BOI account?
    Does it matter than it's only offering me an option to send euro?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Sign into Quidco and you can change your country to the U.K.

So I can't send money from Revolut to an Irish account ?

I'm confused.
    I have revolut.
    I have a bank of ireland account.

On the first page it gives me the option of sending to money to different countries but not to Ireland, only the UK.
    When I click that I can only send Euros.

Do I send money from revolut to my BOI account?
    Does it matter than it's only offering me an option to send euro?

It's an international transfer. So if you have your country as Ireland you can't sent money to Ireland. Send it to your Revolut's GBP account.

I think you have to contact customer service to change your country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Tracked within ten minutes and money en route apparently (the transfer not the cashback)

Missed out on both the referral and €3.99 discount due to being trigger happy but still a great deal. Referral code by pm if needed

Tracked within ten minutes and money en route apparently (the transfer not the cashback)

Missed out on both the referral and €3.99 discount due to being trigger happy but still a great deal. Referral code by pm if needed

How do you get the 3.99 discount?

Update on my withdrawal from Quidco
    No sign of the money coming up PayPal so I checked the Quidco website and it was ready to withdraw and will now take another 5 days
    So for anyone that’s transferred money update your withdrawal method details as it took 2 days to verify

Yeah, I added my Revolut local GBP account today. Says it'll take 48 hours before I can withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Azimo has now tracked for £15. Not bad, £65 for just transferring money to my N26. I'm open for referrals!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I entered my ireland srevolut details in bene and now they are saying money is sent so we cannot change beneficiary details...absolute madlads worldremit...can i call my bank and ask for refund on card ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Finally got paid into my paypal account. Took 4 days to transfer from Quidco to Paypal.
    happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭cmac2009

suave.4u wrote: »
    Finally got paid into my paypal account. Took 4 days to transfer from Quidco to Paypal.
    happy days!!

When did you complete the original transaction? Seems to take a month or so to process according to quidco tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ppn

suave.4u wrote: »

Not everyone is a fan of Quidco or cashback. If you are not interested, don't read this BA.
    I am using Quidco for the last many years and I am very happy with their service.

Quidco is offering great cashback on Worldremit:

https://www.quidco.com/worldremit

Just make a transfer to a bank account for £50.00.

I did it yesterday and it is in Quidco "tracked" status:
    https://imgur.com/a/8vp9a1M

It is also popular in HUKD:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/55-cashback-for-new-worldremit-customer-making-first-transfer-of-150-3178244

Just tried this with Quidco. If you're sending Euro to GBP account or vice versa, do you have to use the world remit exchange rate? Or would it make more sense to transfer EURO to Euro, say Ireland account to N26 account as someone has done here?

ppn wrote: »
    Just tried this with Quidco. If you're sending Euro to GBP account or vice versa, do you have to use the world remit exchange rate? Or would it make more sense to transfer EURO to Euro, say Ireland account to N26 account as someone has done here?

I transferred from my bank account to N26 in Euro. It would be the preferred method. No exchange, and use the code for no fees.

My wife transferred €65 to her Revolut and lost about a Euro compared to Revolut doing the conversion. But there should be £40 for doing it.

So another question, sorry :/

You need a revolut account number rather than IBAN , how do you find that?

Swipe across to your gbp balance and below that you will see your account and sort code

Thank you SO so much for all the Qs you've answered for me. I have finally managed it . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

Thanks OP. £40.50 now ready to be withdrawn. Much appreciated!

A P wrote: »
    Thanks OP. £40.50 now ready to be withdrawn. Much appreciated!

How long did it take from transaction to the cashback being withdrawable ?

Hi. I made the WorldRemit transaction on Monday afternoon and received an email from Quidco this afternoon to say that the cashback has been confirmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Anyone got a referral code?

• Advertisement

Anyone got a referral code?

Pm me

Yeah, pleasantly surprised. My first time using Quidco. Good start!

I am sorted thanks.

How long does it generally take for Quidco to track something?
    My money has successfully processed and should be arriving soon according to texts and emails from world remit, but no sign of anything tracked in Quidco.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

2 x £50stg cashback over 2 accounts confirmed today. Top bargain

Lads, I take it I don't need to do the ID verification if I am never using the account again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

suave.4u - fair play to you!
    50.50 GBP on the way to my PayPal.

Best BA since the Stellar crypto one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

If it’s gojng to your account just let the money transfer, what’s the point in doing a charge back when you entered the info yourself

I entered ireland instead of gbp account details...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Great stuff OP. 50.50 paid to my bank account now.

When people are talking about the referral code, is it a referral to quidco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

WorldRemit rejected my payment, deactivated my account and refunded my money. And yet I've £40.50 cashback payable in my Quidco. Between this and my Cheltenham winnings, everything is coming up Milhouse!

Advertisement