Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dunloe Crazy Golf

• 25-04-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hello
    Does anyone know if this place is open? Have phoned a few times but phone not even ringing. Can't find any information online.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Don't think so, you could try the Aquadome in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Aimeee wrote: »
    Hello
    Does anyone know if this place is open? Have phoned a few times but phone not even ringing. Can't find any information online.
    Thanks in advance.

I thought it was seasonal but it's been two years since I was there. I just checked their website and it doesn't look good.

Very NSFW http://www.dunloegolfcourse.com/family_fun.php

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Hmmm yes that website isn't looking too good. Found that earlier too.
    Ok thanks for replies. I'll try maybe in Summertime again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I'd go with what newman10 is saying. I'm surprised it's closed, driving range always seemed to be someway busy when I'd go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Aimeee wrote: »
    Hello
    Thanks in advance.

Hi I had the same question a few days ago and met an ex worker from the driving range. He said that it is not open at the moment and doesn't know if it will reopen this Summer
    I wanted to bring some kids there last week

• Advertisement

Ok that sounds promising. I'll try a bit later in the year so. Fingers crossed!

Hi Aimee
    No not good. The lad who worked there for the last 2 years is gone working in the owners hiking company and no one has been approached to open it:(

Thank Newman10 for that information. Pity it's not up and running especially in this lovely weather.
    Wonder if anyone will take it on in the future.
    Thanks all for help with this.

Absolute Shame, Went there weekly with my younger children

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

if you don't mind coming to Tralee, the Aqua Dome have crazy golf. It is open as I just saw photo's from there on a friend's facebook page after they played today!

• Advertisement

Thanks for that info Ciarrai76. I was going to trawl fb tonight see what/where it was. Comes up on google i think. One in Ballybunnion too I think?? Dingle also.
    We'll have to try them all; one for the summer holiday list!
    Thanks for all input everyone.

Advertisement