Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

They would have been so much better off, if they'd just told 95% of competitors, that they were sorry that we didn't win, better luck next time etc...

The more I think about this crap €10 Travel Voucher, the more annoyed I get, as someone in Vodafone actually thought that I'd be stupid enough, to want to use it, think it was a prize etc :mad:

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I "won" the €10 travel thing too. When I realised it was that shower behind it I stopped dead. Now I'm getting messages from Vodafone asking me why I haven't redeemed my win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Pity they have monies for "freebies" but not for infrastructure and service:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=115504292

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If you go to the offers section of my Vodafone app you can also claim one of the €10 vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Won 5 credit. It gave me a voucher code. How do I top up? The code is in letters. How do I use that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Won 5 credit. It gave me a voucher code. How do I top up? The code is in letters. How do I use that?

U get it in 5-10 business days to ur home address i think ! Still waiting on our tenner

You have to redeem it first tho

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Won 200 international minutes. Fairly useless in the day and age of Skype etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Won 200 international minutes. Fairly useless in the day and age of Skype etc.

200 free national minutes on my unlimited plan :D

I'll scratch every week and probably moan every week too.

Travel voucher again����

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Travel voucher again����

Same.lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

€50 Smyths Voucher... to be delivered by email in 3-4 days. Nice start to the day, hopefully I recieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭dasa29

This time from the scratch card I got the following,

Congratulations! You have won a Insomnia Complimentary Hot Beverage, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies.
    valid till end Feb 21

1 of the following: 12oz Americano/Latte/Cappuccino. 8oz Flat white or Breakfast Tea.

€50 Smyths Voucher... to be delivered by email in 3-4 days. Nice start to the day, hopefully I recieve.

Great one !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I won another one of those €10 travel vouchers...boooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

I also "won" another one of those useless vouchers - which I actually find insulting, given what they are for, the minimum spend needed, the hefty prices etc.

Delighted to see a few people winning something half decent, but personally, I would rather that the rest of us just got "better luck next time" messages, then those crap vouchers.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

€10 Vodafone credit last week, €5 credit this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I thought the €10 travel voucher last week was bad enough until i won the €5 version today. I'd prefer a Better luck next time message too.
    Anyone want it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I won €10 credit and when I went to claim it they said they were posting it out in 2-10 days. Could that be right in 2020?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

€5 Life Style Sports gift card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

,€50 Smyth's voucher... Badly stuck for a phone I'd love to win one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

2 x €5 vouchers for some online gift store... Pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭thebiglad

€5 Smyths voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

dulpit wrote: »
    2 x €5 vouchers for some online gift store... Pass...

Same, pure tripe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Got a €10 platinum travel voucher aswel....

Ashford Castle for 3 nights at €2,015.00

Aye 10 euro off is really gonna make me wanna pay that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Got a €10 platinum travel voucher aswel....

Ashford Castle for 3 nights at €2,015.00

Aye 10 euro off is really gonna make me wanna pay that!!!

Your loss! lol....

C9-D88-B23-7-A4-F-47-FD-924-E-5-E8-BD20-B72-E9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Your loss! lol....

C9-D88-B23-7-A4-F-47-FD-924-E-5-E8-BD20-B72-E9.jpg

Sell it to you for a fiver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Fiver Dunnes gift card

Asks to enter unique code, where is that? Is it emailed?

Edit - Oh I see - you need to go back a page to copy the code, you also need to give name and address and postcode, what’s al that about?

Edit again. Slow learner :-) - they post out the voucher hmm

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

that's great you are getting decent stuff, I got the crap 10 and 5 travel ones this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

€10 free credit here. I don't believe they are posting it out rather than email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

bromley52 wrote: »
    €10 free credit here. I don't believe they are posting it out rather than email.

So it says

Advertisement