Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

This Forum!

• 20-03-2014 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

First the legal bit: This forum is in no way associated with TXFM, Dublin Rock Radio Limited or any of it's owners.

It is maintained by me as an archive of the last 13 years of Phantom's history and I would like it to stay here. The good people at Boards.ie have been kind enough to host it since 2001 so I don't see any reason why it should change.

Jump back 100 pages and see what we were talking about in 2005 or really scare yourself by going back to the beginning! There is a very good Radio forum on Boards.ie (under Arts) which covers all matters current in radio but feel free to continue whatever Phantom related discussions you like on here.

Fun times people, they were fun times.

Simon Maher

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Thanks for that Simon. That was my read on this forum too, glad you agree.

Also, I'd love to hear some of your memories from the years in the other thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,986 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the clarification and for the wonderful service this forum provides.

I started a one-man crusade on another thread, but I accept gracefully that I have lost that particular argument! Forums are great for debating different things.

Hope to hear more of 8Radio.com on the airwaves.

Bye for now,
    Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Beastie Girl

Cheers Simon. Think we can put it on the Phantom Website or on the Journal article comments so people know where they can come to remember all things Phantom?

Advertisement