Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huddersfield Town vs Tottenham Hotspur - KO 12:30pm Sky

• 29-09-2017 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Wagner.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭Glebee

Away game, 3 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

How do Huddersfield set up. Do they attack, or just sit back? Really need all three points going into the international break.

Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen is available after illness, while Dele Alli and Jan Vertonghen will return from European suspension.

Mousa Dembele is out with an ankle injury, and Serge Aurier is suspended after his red card at West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I couldn't name one player on the Huddersfield team if i was asked,they seem to be conceding very few goals so i'm presuming there is a bit of parking the bus going on so that wont suit us if that's the case,still we're playing well in our away games and should be good enough to handle these.

Advertisement