Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good mouse? Check this out.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Yikes.... I bought the mouse only on Amazon for $136aud.

fwiw I swapped because my G903 had intermittent double clicking and I wasn't confident the G pro wireless wouldn't ultimately suffer the same fate but having said that there's be no particular change in my aim or lack thereof so unless you're in dire need I don't see a reason to rush to make a change. Sure it's a nice mouse but I wouldn't be throwing out heaps of money on it.
    Oh, nice! The price here is definitely gone screwy, as of this morning the mouse only option is £109.55 whereas the mouse with station is £108.99. Said station can currently be bought from the same retailer for the low low price of £72.42. :pac:

Yea, not in a massive rush to be honest. My current DA is perfectly functional and while I'm sure going with wireless and a smaller body will be a nice QoL improvement, I'm happy to keep it in the wishlist till it drops a little.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yikes.... I bought the mouse only on Amazon for $136aud.

fwiw I swapped because my G903 had intermittent double clicking and I wasn't confident the G pro wireless wouldn't ultimately suffer the same fate but having said that there's be no particular change in my aim or lack thereof so unless you're in dire need I don't see a reason to rush to make a change. Sure it's a nice mouse but I wouldn't be throwing out heaps of money on it.

I had that same issue with my G903. Returned it, got a replacement and that one too suffered the same issue within a few weeks. It seems to be a really widespread problem. I had build quality issues with Logitech headsets in the past as well so to be honest, I now avoid Logitech like the plague.

I have a Razer Basilisk Ultimate and it's excellent.

Advertisement