Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

respond housing nomination

• 14-06-2021 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i have got a letter from council saying i have been nominated for a respond house. im wondering how long its taken people from when they got letter to the hear from respond and then how long till they found out if they got house and moved in etc.
    i have to give my current landlord 2 months notice of moving but i dont know anything apart from been nominated.
    thanks for help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Jerry Attrick

Why not ask respond?

https://www.respond.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dee61

I’ve just got the nomination letter and then respond sent me an application form. Did you get the house? I’m also wondering how long things take and is it almost a guarantee? 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Wifey82

I would really love to know about this process too.I got a letter and respond application form to fill out.How long does it all take.

Advertisement