Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

flaunt your setup ;)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Got my istick today ! With a mini nautilus (reinforced cause I keep smashing them haha)

325070.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Got my istick today ! With a mini nautilus (reinforced cause I keep smashing them haha)

Can't beat that! Popular here in the office too...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

Daily driver...

Dicodes, Kayfun and Radiator drip tip.

15527877145_35194b0aaa_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Whats your little.monkey liquid there? Review!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Whats your little.monkey liquid there? Review!

Ah...now that is a liquid I ordered for my wife. She was looking for a chocolate type one and as I was ordering some bits and pieces from Greek Mods I threw that in to try out.

It's called Coco Choco and is a fairly pleasant coconut/chocolate mix. Quite mellow and not too sweet to my taste. Works ok in a Kayfun, better flavour in my dripper (dual coil, 0.9 ohms, cellucotton wick)

Will probaly reorder at some point. Overall score 7.5/10. Pretty good but not an all dayer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

istick with beyond vape's 'silo' 5ml tank.

istick_silo.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Just rebuilt the stock head. Dual microcoil @ 1ohm ko gen doh. MBV banana strawberry.. Nom nom nom.. And some nice clouds to boot ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

Sigelei 100W with Aspire Nautilus Mini. Perfect setup for me! Seeing as i'm a new user I can't post an image

Sigelei 100W with Aspire Nautilus Mini. Perfect setup for me! Seeing as i'm a new user I can't post an image

imgur com/bupKEnX

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

veryvape wrote: »

imgur com/bupKEnX

Nice! Seriously thinking about getting one. That, or the Cloupor t6 or I might even wait for the Cloupor t8!

Where did you buy yours?

• Advertisement

Got mine at bargainvapour, definitely worth the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Don't have a photo yet but just got my paws on a Provari P3.
    Used it for the weekend and here are some initial impressions:
    Quality:
    Reeks of it. So solidly built, even the plastic button (which really lets the looks of the thing down IMO) has a solid feel to it.
    Where the tiny screen meets the body is just flawless. Floating pin is a great addition.
    Weirdly, if you look inside the device, you can see the bottom of the chip, the battery actually makes physical contact with the board.
    You'd expect to see the bottom of a sealed compartment or something, not so.
    Performance:
    Very impressive. Definitely delivers an astoundingly consisent vape, right down to the dregs of your battery.
    I'm not sold on the battery 'estimation' thing yet though, where it cleverly measures your battery charge vs your vaping habits and displays what it thinks you have left. It results in a battery charge indication that constantly changes, not only downward. It's going to take some getting used to thats for sure. For example I just picked up my P3, it read 14%, earlier it was 4%. After two 4 second-ish vapes its down to 2%. I'm vaping this battery right down to test the vape quality, which is totally unchanged. And as I finished that sentence I picked it up again and its now officially empty - no vape!
    Nitpicks:
    No USB charging or software support/upgrading (though this is going to be a vendor service in the future I believe).
    The 510 can unscrew (for hybridising with an upcoming Provape atomiser I believe) with your atomiser (if you screw it on too tightly). Not a big deal but occasionally annoying.
    That plastic button. Meh. Surely could be done better but having said that its the same button they have used since their first device and its obviously pretty solid/tried-tested.
    The unsealed electronic board. Will this be an impossible to clean dust collector?
    Instructions. There aren't any. Well, thats not true, Provape include a little key shaped usb with the pdf on it, so if you have an issue or want to read how to use the menu, you better have a laptop handy. And the USB. Or just watch PBusardos video on youtube.

The price, for some (most?) 250 clicks will put this out of reach. Its a big treat to myself and basically its a Christmas present from the whole family. I have tons of mods which I can ship out now too. 2 evics, an svd and a vamo for starters. This is now the flagship of my vaping fleet and on first impressions its gonna be my goto device for a long, long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Nice review.

It looks good but 20w just wouldn't cut it for me.

Nice review.

It looks good but 20w just wouldn't cut it for me.
    It was a concern for me too, but when I sat down and thought about it, well 90% of my vaping is on Kayfuns at around 10-13w so in the real world its not like I'm ever going to use a sigelei 100w!!!
    I just wanted a solid dependable device for my every day walking about vaping lifestyle. I have mechanicals for sub ohming at home.

It's perfect for your style of vaping and it's lovely piece of kit but I prefer a bigger hit.
    Have you tried the Orchid? Blows the Kayfun out of the water,easier to build/wick and a much airer draw if you like that.

It's perfect for your style of vaping and it's lovely piece of kit but I prefer a bigger hit.
    Have you tried the Orchid? Blows the Kayfun out of the water,easier to build/wick and a much airer draw if you like that.
    No I haven't tried that yet. Must check it out.
    Kayfuns are great, but prone to leak in my pocket as I find they don't like to get knocked around at all. I do tend to vape the kayfun fully open so airier draw is fine by me.

I have the Ochid V2 and all the kayfun nano kits fit it,the v4 is on it's way to me and that will take all the full size kits.I haven't had a leak or dry it yet even with VG heavy juice.
    Good selection of them on FT now and cheap as chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

+1 for the Orchid! It's now my favourite tank! The Fogger v4 is a close second and I'm dying to try the new v5. The Orchid is just lovely though, and I love the size! I'm not a heavy vaper so the nano tank suits me perfectly!

I have the Ochid V2 and all the kayfun nano kits fit it,the v4 is on it's way to me and that will take all the full size kits.I haven't had a leak or dry it yet even with VG heavy juice.
    Good selection of them on FT now and cheap as chips.
    Very tempted to try that now lads, thanks for the heads up!
    Kayfun is a great thing and I have 4 of them!
    But the filling and subsequent leaking is a nightmare.
    All clones of course so that may be a factor, but a mate of mine has an original and it does the same thing from time to time.

And the great thing is that all the kayfun tanks and tops can be used on the Orchid,the V2 has the short chimney so will take the kayfun nano kits,the V4 has the long chimney and takes the full size kits.It like a dual coil kayfun with better airflow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Got a Nautilus Mini and picked up a iStick today. Very happy them, massive improvement from my evo and kanger t2!! :)

Vapourpal Ballincollig have them in stock if anyone's interested.

2h3vksy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Enjoy Dubba :)

Cheers moonboy52 and nice one for recommending the Nautilus Mini. It's a beast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

Dubba wrote: »
    Got a Nautilus Mini and picked up a iStick today. Very happy them, massive improvement from my evo and kanger t2!! :)

Vapourpal Ballincollig have them in stock if anyone's interested.

2h3vksy.jpg

Aww we have the same set up :D

328876.jpg

:D

I'm going to buy another 2 tanks because there just so good :D

I'm going to buy another 2 tanks because there just so good :D

They really are! I was using Wingnuts Strawberry Milkshake for the past few days which was good, but last night I put in the stronger flavour of Wingnuts Vanilla Custard and its even better :D

Plus it comes with two heads and they're supposed to last quite long, so I'm going to pick up another one as well... instead of buying a pack of heads.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Dubba wrote: »
    They really are! I was using Wingnuts Strawberry Milkshake for the past few days which was good, but last night I put in the stronger flavour of Wingnuts Vanilla Custard and its even better :D

Plus it comes with two heads and they're supposed to last quite long, so I'm going to pick up another one as well... instead of buying a pack of heads.

Get the BVC coils. Much better than the standard BDC ones.

Get the BVC coils. Much better than the standard BDC ones.

I have them... they're the heads that come with the Natulis Mini.

Picked up the full-size Natulis today out in Vapourpal Ballincollig and they lad in shop swapped out the BDC for BVC coils, which was sound of him.

Aww we have the same set up :D
    Why haven't you taken off the ego adapter on the iStick?!
    Shorten that thing by a cm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

fdKPItz.jpg?2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

This is what my collection has grown to in 6 weeks.....

2014%2B-%2B1

Advertisement