Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I enjoyed the chai tea myself, but could see it getting sickening?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

I tried the Chai Tea myself the other day.. A friend is currently loving it... I thought it was nice but couldn't vape it all the time, maybe for special Occasions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Yeah it is nice alright. Couldn't see myself vaping that all day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Wouldn't mind going in the list meself at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Got the package from W0bble5 on Thursday. Making notes on the flavours i'm trying so will post my opinions on them once i've gotten through a few more. I think MandFerguson is on the list next, so pm me your address and i'll send it off to you Monday or Tuesday at the latest :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Messaged you SicklySweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Sorry guys, parcel is still stuck with me, husband has had a few things going on this week - would Wednesday be too late to send it on, as I'll be home then? Was originally expecting to be home on the 14th but got delayed... apologies! Also had mystery collection of 9 sample juices turn up this morning (at home, husband told me) - the plot thickens!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ESI's sample juices I'd say.

No such luck for me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Id love to join you on this one if possible:) can I?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I'd like to jump in also? I have a few juice samples here I would gladly add to the juicebox.
    I was thinking it would be great to have an open Google Doc or something where people could rate their experiences with the juices. It would create a nice compendium of juice reviews as they move through the various vapors!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Apologies to MandaF, will send Thursday, have had a few problems, but you'll be vaping the goods on Friday!

My thoughts on the package, note, i effing hate tobacco juices, hence why they're not reviewed :p

Chai Tea - Nice taste, but got sick of it very quickly. Like 0.2ml sick of it.

Swedish Fish - Did not disappoint, lots of smoke too. Try blowing it out your nose, the flavour really gets good!

Afro Dizziac - Strange combo of aniseed and mint. Tasted of aniseed while inhaling, mint bubblegum while in mouth. Tongue felt fuzzy after exhale

Grape - Nom (not a lot left!)

Ecto Plasmic v2 - Spritey and refreshing

Midnight Apple - a tobacco/apple mix. Quite nice and mild tasting, but overall a little meh

Cookies and Cream - Very strong chocolate digestive taste to it, with a lovely hint of vanilla. Excellent vapour

Gummie Bears - This vape just made me realise that ESI are possibly the most awesome potential evil geniuses when it comes to their wingnuts selection.

Pink Tiger - Tastes like red lemonade strangely enough!

Yum - I was most looking forward to this, but i was so disappointed!

ESI Banoffee - Yummy! Would go nice with some vanilla icecream :p

ESI have earned themselves a dedicated customer. Both my T2 tanks have gotten the gurgles so airing them out. Will post more of my "reviews" if i get the chance. Again, apologies to MandF :(

OK guys, am home now, so will spend the day trying the juices, and get them in the post later today or tomorrow - again, sorry for the delay! Also, a little warning - I'll be adding a lemon flavoured juice that I find rather unpleasant, but that someone else might like - but it does linger in a clearo, so might be an idea to use a head that's coming to the end of its life or something if you want to try it. It tastes like a very synthetic lemon flavour to me - and rather strong, too!

Got the package today thanks to sicklysweet. Will sample over the weekend and send on monday.

Parcel is on the move again - added a few tasters :) Sorry it was with me for so long! Favourites from the selection (didn't get a chance to try them all) were Banana Tart, Swedish Fish and Chocolate Strawberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

cf3Ceyq.jpg

Got the package today. HOLY FK. That's a LOT of juice. How on earth am I going to sample all of these?

Impossible

I've got a load i was going to send you aswell StickyIcky. Your next on the list.

Awh crap... So I'm going to end up with both parcels at once...

Mand hold on to that parcel for an extra bit if you want. One of the parcels is going to be delayed either way if I'm going to end up with both as once :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey lads and ledies. I asked before but got no reply. Is it possible to join you here on this one? Would love to try new juices and also have good few to throw in as well

Noamigo I'm pretty sure once it's finished we'll be starting up a new list. I didn't start the lists so it's not my place to say but I think the best thing would be once the lists are finished we make a "Juice Sample Box 2.0" thread.

Again not my call but I reckon that's the best, easiest, cleanest logical solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

StickyIcky wrote: »
    cf3Ceyq.jpg

Got the package today. HOLY FK. That's a LOT of juice. How on earth am I going to sample all of these?

Impossible

:eek::eek:
    Jaysus! Thats a LOT of juice!
    Will I do some sort of a Google Doc as I mentioned before, or is that a pita (not you P.I.T.A ;)) for everyone?

I ordered two of these new little RDA's in anticipation of this "Juice Box Jukebox", down the line.
    Cheap and cheerful!
    smok-mini-rda-dripping-atomizer.jpg
    Linky: http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/280-smok-mini-rda-dripping-atomizer.html
    :D

• Advertisement

Glad the parcel got to you OK Sticky :) Beware of the 'Double Lemon' 8th from the left :)

Darkginger wrote: »
    Glad the parcel got to you OK Sticky :) Beware of the 'Double Lemon' 8th from the left :)

Package was very well wrapped and very tidy and organised. I'm totally wrapped myself at all this :) Awesome guys. I was NOT expecting this much. I'll add a bit myself of course, so next person will get even more lol

Finally have had time to go through all the juices (well all the ones that took my interest which was most of them.) I'll be sending it on in the post on Monday to the next person in the list and I'll be writing up a list of juice reviews sometime this weekend. Will go and check now who's the next person after me. Brb.

edit: Mandferguson seems like you're after me on the list going up. Darkginger sent me the juice package on the list going up so I'll send it out to you on Monday. I'm 99% certain this is correct. So pm sent for your address. This is really cool.

God bless Sir D

StickyIcky can you pm me your address so i can send my parcel up to you. Did pm you but had no reply back so not sure if it went through okay.

Juice sampler box on the move again today. Didn't get it out on yesterdays mail but got it out today (Tuesday).

Super Quick Reviews. I tried the ones that interested me the most, all of which I liked, except the menthol type ones which I'm not into but were not horrible, I just wouldn't vape menthol for more than a few minutes before I got enough of the freshness.
    • Wingnuts (WN) Chocolate Strawberry - nice, wouldn't be mad over it but it was nice, I'd vape it definitely.
    • WN Ecto Plasmic - pleasently surprised. very nice.
    • WN Wingnuts Wibble - thumbs up bought this before
    • WN Strawberry Milkshake - thumbs up bought this before
    • WN Vanilla Custard - thumbs up bought this before
    • WN Vampires Kiss - bit too mentholly for my tastes
    • T-Juice Vamp vape - thumbs upC
    • Chai Tea - really taste like the spices used in Chai tea. Would probably be awesome with a cup of Chai Tea.
    • Flavorz by Joe Ecto Strawberry - didn't really taste like strawberry, more like sweet lime lemon and a bit of kiwi with a touch of strawberry. Was really really nice in the dripper but not as good in a clearo.
    • Hangsen RY4 - why did I try this, any Hangsen/Dekang etc I've tried so far I've not liked, this was the same
    • Irish Vapers (whitelabel) Oisin - tasted like a nice coffee flavour, thumbs up
    • Whitelabel Cliodhna - tasted like metholly again, not my cuppa
    • Ecig shop whitelabel cu chulann - tasted like metholly again, not my cuppa
    • Pink Spot Big Red - omg tastes just like that big red chewing gum, was very nice but probably in large doses would be too much, still would like a bottle of this on hand for when I need that hit :)
    • El toros - all three - Puros, Eden, Guevara - all very smokey and different than the light fresh vapes I usually vape. I didn't have enough of these two give a definitive either way (as I didn't want to be greedy.) From experience with cigarillos you really need to vape at least a ml or a few mls before you settle on them. Cigarillos I was totally not sure about at first, but after a while I vaped the whole bottle continuously. Will have to buy in the future and try them more.

I've added some more

Wingnuts Vampires Kiss - great for menthol lovers
    Halo Tiki Juice which is ever so slightly mentholly but pretty nice
    Liberty Flights - Sweet Georgia Peach - which is definitely not my cuppa, tastes a bit harsh for my liking. The other two above are defo vapable especially if you fancy menthol then I'd say you'll like them.

Finally I got some small zip lock bags and put 3 bottles into each zip bag. That way if one bottle leaks the mess will be very contained. If we'd all make sure to package the bottles in the zip bags the same way you received them before sending them out I'd really appreciate it.

edit: Hi Mand sorry I'll reply now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Good idea with the bags, well played sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i'd put them in a load of ziplock bags when i sent them off.... do we have a ziplock bag thief among us?! [looks at dark ginger :p ]

and i know taste is subjective 'n all, but i've been vaping cu chulainn for months now and i can guarantee there's definitely no menthol in it. maybe you tasted the cliodhna twice or summat :confused:

artyeva wrote: »
    i'd put them in a load of ziplock bags when i sent them off.... do we have a ziplock bag thief among us?! [looks at dark ginger :p ]

and i know taste is subjective 'n all, but i've been vaping cu chulainn for months now and i can guarantee there's definitely no menthol in it. maybe you tasted the cliodhna twice or summat :confused:

Maybe I should have changed the coil after I tasted tested cliodhna.

Damn... I was really looking forward to Cu Chuliann as I've heard all the great reviews of it. But all I could taste was more menthol so I thought it's not for me. Can't 'retest' it now as its' gone in the post. :)

Re: Ziplock bags Eva, there was two large zip lock bags and Dark Ginger did a really good job further wrapping bottles up into smaller packages inside the zip lock bags using paper towels very neatly folded etc. I was very impressed with the way the package arrived to me. However I'm lazy so I just went and got some small zip locks from the store as anytime I try to wrap something in paper it just ends up a mess, christmas presents etc were never my strong suit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

double bagging, eh... good man ;)

i can send ya a another taster of cu chulainn if ya really want to try it. i'm not using nearly as much now that i'm dripping exclusively - this litre is gonna last me for months yet. [yay]

• Advertisement

I can send you something in return sure. I've homemade a few concoctions so I'd love to do a swap. Will PM you with deets.

Advertisement