Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

juice sampler box

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i was drawn to the cock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i was drawn to the cock

tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

jamie72 wrote: »
    Well, sorry for holding this up!

Went a bit mad this week, still not myself.

I'll have the parcel on to artyeva in the morning, can you PM me your address please :)

This Chai tea is really unusual btw, quite nice.

thought this might arrive today but alas..... no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just posted it today arty, sorry, my fault completely. I posted it at 2 PM, so it should make today's post and get there tomorrow.

Take me off the list as well, I'm too busy at the moment and it's not fair on everyone else for me to be holding up the parcel. I'm trying to give up nic juices as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Ricky dropped this over to me at work today, thank you.

Couple of things on this:

1. One bag in the package arrived with a leaky bottle, dodgy top cap, but whichever one it was, flavoured the outside of every bottle in that bag with it's aroma, makes it tough to get the scent of a juice when you want to pick one to try. Checked them all and can't find the culprit, everything seems tight.

2. There's a few really old looking bottles in there, totally worn labels, throwing the worst two in the bin, (pics below).

3. Added a few of my own to the package, (pics below), two of my bottles don't have labels. One is wingnuts ectoplasm (green one) mixed with DK SC, 12mg, worth a try. The other is El Toro Guervara Reserve, steeped for a week.

4. There was a atomiser with the package, (pics below), in a juice sodden bag, I've cleaned and dried it, before dropping it back in, (using the igo-l and dripper spiral to test)

5. That 24mg Puros bitchslaps the back of the throat very nicely.

6. Also liking the Pink Tiger from wingnuts, tasty.

Will whoever is next pm me their address and number please?

Ta.

Pics here

• Advertisement

None of the ones in the package I had where leaking, but thinking of the postman, I should have wrapped up everything individually with clingfilm first.

Arty, I'm really sorry about the delay! Let us know when you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Lucutus wrote: »
    Ricky dropped this over to me at work today, thank you.

Couple of things on this:

1. One bag in the package arrived with a leaky bottle, dodgy top cap, but whichever one it was, flavoured the outside of every bottle in that bag with it's aroma, makes it tough to get the scent of a juice when you want to pick one to try. Checked them all and can't find the culprit, everything seems tight.

2. There's a few really old looking bottles in there, totally worn labels, throwing the worst two in the bin, (pics below).

3. Added a few of my own to the package, (pics below), two of my bottles don't have labels. One is wingnuts ectoplasm (green one) mixed with DK SC, 12mg, worth a try. The other is El Toro Guervara Reserve, steeped for a week.

Big thanks to Digby for setting this up, cheers!

4. There was a atomiser with the package, (pics below), in a juice sodden bag, I've cleaned and dried it, before dropping it back in, (using the igo-l and dripper spiral to test)

5. That 24mg Puros bitchslaps the back of the throat very nicely.

6. Also liking the Pink Tiger from wingnuts, tasty.

Will whoever is next pm me their address and number please?

Ta.

Pics here

That atomiser was in there when I got it too, also sodden with juice. I didn't use your initiative and clean and dry it though, just left it there:o

Not sure where the leak came from, probably the atomiser? Everything seemed pretty tight so I just threw them in.

Was there not already some guevara reserve in there? Thought I tried it, I wasn't a fan...

Sorry about not having any empty bottles to add my own, should've really rinsed out a couple of the older/weirder ones (grape?) and filled them with GVC etc. At least I could give you a bit from my tank, how did you find it btw?

Blueberry sin and green steam were probably the two nicest I tried, Afro Dizziac the worst, that stuff ruined a newly recoiled A7 couldn't get rid of that sambouca like taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I've just seen from your pics that you added loads, fair play. Damn there are loads of decent looking ones there, I should've let you get it first:pac:

rickyjb wrote: »
    Was there not already some guevara reserve in there? Thought I tried it, I wasn't a fan...

<snip> At least I could give you a bit from my tank, how did you find it btw?

It just says 'Guevara' on the bottle that was in there, so I wasn't sure, figured someone might like to try the Reserve.

Very full flavour on GVC alright, nice.

Tried a handful of others, nothing really jumped out as something to order more of apart from the pink tiger, might get some puros on the next order too.
    rickyjb wrote:
    I've just seen from your pics that you added loads, fair play. Damn there are loads of decent looking ones there, I should've let you get it first

Aye, Gonna need a new envelope tomorrow!

jamie72 wrote: »
    None of the ones in the package I had where leaking, but thinking of the postman, I should have wrapped up everything individually with clingfilm first.

Arty, I'm really sorry about the delay! Let us know when you get it.

no bother, i'm just glad it's still in the system somewhere and not lost.

i'm quite rigourous :cool: when i pack stuff for the post and i've loads of packing stuff here so when i pass it on to who ever's next i'll swathe it like a newborn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Green steam is probably one of my favorite vapes too! Ordered some empty bottles from TBS, so I can add a few drops of stuff i own that aren't in the package.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Can we please make sure juice bottles are labeled correctly before adding them to the parcel

List is
    toadinhole
    me
    rickyjb
    lucutus
    wobble5
    SicklySweet
    mandferguson
    StickyIcky
    darkginger
    artyeva
    jamie72

According to the last list post in the thread above, next person for the downwards package should be wobble5. PM me on your address and number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Great idea lads. Fair dews.

The pink tiger is a lovely clean evening vape, vaping it right now.

I seen the jungle juice in one of the pics, anyone try it, if so what's the verdict?

redkid wrote: »
    Great idea lads. Fair dews.

The pink tiger is a lovely clean evening vape, vaping it right now.

I seen the jungle juice in one of the pics, anyone try it, if so what's the verdict?

Meh.

Package delivered to w0bble5 this morning.

*removes hat and hangs head* We will always remember you, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar, may you watch over us from afar.

my package arrived today. thanks jamie!

and thank you sir digby. wherever you are...

8717608364_3935ab518d_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Thank you Lucutus. I'll get stuck into these later this week & over the weekend then pass it along on Monday.

SicklySweet looks like you're next - will you send me a PM with your address & number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

W0bble5 wrote: »
    Thank you Lucutus. I'll get stuck into these later this week & over the weekend then pass it along on Monday.

SicklySweet looks like you're next - will you send me a PM with your address & number please?

I'm like a child at Christmas now :p

i'll probably be getting these off in the post on friday, darkginger - will you PM me your address?

• Advertisement

How'd you get on with your chai tea anyway?

surprisingly nice, bit clovey/cinnamonneneneney to be vaping it for too long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Have PMed my address!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

artyeva wrote: »
    surprisingly nice, bit clovey/cinnamonneneneney to be vaping it for too long though.

I like this... was vaping it aaallll winter, dripping only and never got tired of it. Then I got vanilla custard supreme and well...

I like this... was vaping it aaallll winter, dripping only and never got tired of it. Then I got vanilla custard supreme and well...

to be fair to it though i had a really um... let's just say...bad experience.. with the puros earlier on in the day and it probably wasn't the best choice to be vaping after it. haven't eaten since. best diet ever. :(

artyeva wrote: »
    to be fair to it though i had a really um... let's just say...bad experience.. with the puros earlier on in the day and it probably wasn't the best choice to be vaping after it. haven't eaten since. best diet ever. :(

It's wicked strong isn't it!

I like it mixed with cigarillos. By itself it murders me.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Package arrived with me (well, with my husband, I'm away) this morning - StickyIcky, if you could PM me your address, we'll get it off to you later this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

address pm'd Darkginger. You're away will you be able to test the juices? I'm sure we all wouldn't mind giving you a few extra days if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Wouldn't mind going on the list if at all possible :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Sorry, haven't been on here much lately. Posted this off to StickyIcky today so shoul be there tomorrow or Thursday.

There was a boge carto & drip tip in there that smelled bad so I binned it & put in a brand new Kanger T3.

The chai tea was probably my favourite. Great to taste loads of different juices well done sir Digby...wherever you are!

Advertisement