15-05-2021, 16:01   #931
protonmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic 1972 View Post
All of the diseases for which we do mandatory vaccination when traveling have a higher death rate or have more serious health consequences than Covid, still none of them generates the type of mass hysteria that Covid does.

And if you have been vaccinated already you can be around infected people no probs, that's the whole idea of getting vaccinated.
Not for general travel but the immigration requirements to the US include the flu vaccine so y'know you're wrong. On top of that, plenty of countries are not gonna want unvaccinated people introducing new variants that will increase chance of bypassing herd immunity.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugee...ation-faq.html

On top of that you claimed it's against the law to reject people due to lack of up to date vaccines. We already do so in creches. We do similar with high risk professions. So yes, you have the freedom to not get the vaccine but by default, that's choosing to place public health measures at risk so restrictions on certain things can very much so happen.

You can claim it's overblown etc but 3.1 million people died in spite of the global lockdown. So yes, it's a sufficiently deadly virus. I imagine there's many on the site who know people who have died in the last year as a result or narrowly avoided death.
Advertisement
15-05-2021, 19:20   #932
MrStuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellbottoms View Post
That is great an all, but any chance you could answer the question?
I've answered already. But I'll answer again.

Joe is a podcast host and is responsible to nobody.

Please stop sending me PMs, it's a bit weird!
Thanks from:
16-05-2021, 01:12   #933
Mic 1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by protonmike View Post

You can claim it's overblown etc but 3.1 million people died in spite of the global lockdown. So yes, it's a sufficiently deadly virus. I imagine there's many on the site who know people who have died in the last year as a result or narrowly avoided death.

that 3.1 million figure is highly debatable. Most of them were dying already, they were counted as Covid death just because the person was positive to Covid regardless of the actual reason for death
16-05-2021, 12:27   #934
Bellbottoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStuffins View Post
I've answered already. But I'll answer again.

Joe is a podcast host and is responsible to nobody.

Please stop sending me PMs, it's a bit weird!
I was asking that you answer my follow up questions, which you have ignored. But that is fine. Not answering then is as good as an answer.

I am done here. All anyone is willing to do is make blanket statements, and then do the most amazing feats of mental gymnastics to defend them.
No one is interested in making a rationale case for there stance, or examine instances where a blanket approach dose not work.

Using your logic MrStuffins, I could dox you, post your work address and telephone number. And I would have no responsibility for how that information is used of abused. Since I am just an idiot on the internet.
16-05-2021, 12:28   #935
Bellbottoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic 1972 View Post
that 3.1 million figure is highly debatable. Most of them were dying already, they were counted as Covid death just because the person was positive to Covid regardless of the actual reason for death
That is a big claim, do you have anything to support that?
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-05-2021, 15:31   #936
MrStuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellbottoms View Post
I am done here.
See ya
(2) thanks from:
20-05-2021, 00:21   #937
jaykhunter

Mod note: Guys you're not forced to engage with any users. If you don't want to speak to them, don't. If they pursue you on board or via PM please report it and it'll be dealt with, cheers.
20-05-2021, 09:16   #938
MercuryBoy

We Travel To Joe Rogan’s Nightmare Future Where Being A Straight White Man Is Illegal

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...en-is-illegal/
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion