Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 22 | Here's Negan [Bonus Episodes]

• 01-04-2021 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10 - Finale (again!)

Episode 22 - "Here's Negan"

Airdate - April 4th 2021 on AMC | April 5th on FOX UK

Streams early on AMC+ on April 1st
    With Maggie back at Alexandria, Carol takes Negan on a journey to minimize the increasing tension. There, Negan reflects on his late wife Lucille and the events that led him to this point.

PROMO

How did you rate this episode? 18 votes

0%
    16%
    geeceeDarth Melkorsilvervixen84 3 votes
    22%
    storkerKirbyAlfred BordenLl31 4 votes
    44%
    machiavellianmeshinnyCollie DHande hoche!cathaljbrilou23foozzybear6117togo 8 votes
    11%
    duridianfritzelly 2 votes
    5%
    shineon23 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The final season of The Walking Dead will air this summer, with 24 episodes.

Season 11

• Registered Users Posts: 17,242 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That was a good episode - makes up for the other crap ones almost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The final season of The Walking Dead will air this summer, with 24 episodes.

Season 11

Looking forward to seeing if it will all wrap up 'properly' or be left hanging.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,109 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I prefer the old bad ass Negan. The atoning Negan is a pussy.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I enjoyed that episode. It was one of the better episodes from the 6. It was interesting seeing some of Negan's back story.

It was great seeing Rodney Rowland from Space Above and Beyond popping up in this episode too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

I really enjoyed that. Have to admit I got a bit teary when he went back and she had turned.

Anyone else think she looks very like Gwyneth Paltrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I would like to see a bit more of negans backstory. Definitely one of the better episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

bazz26 wrote: »
    I prefer the old bad ass Negan.

Interesting how Negan’s past behaviour is cyclically good & bad. He has been good for a long time now but I wonder if that smile indicates the wheel may be turning again.

He’s such a great character & it’s hard to imagine anyone other than JDM in the role.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Well we finally got the Negan backstory that everybody had been looking for since his first appearance. And I have to admit, I enjoyed it as a stand-alone (but plot adjacent) episode. Seems like Negan was always a bit of an asshole, but losing Lucille broke him. And when consequences suddenly meant nothing, his barely-contained inner 'Negan' emerged. Really nice chemistry between JDM and real-life missus Hilarie too :)

This and 'One More' were the two filler episodes that were worth making IMO, the rest of them...eh.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

First thing I thought when he had Lucille, was wouldn't it be funny if he broke it on the first crappy zombie he met? Suppose it was to show the pointlessness of everything.

Daryl DID find an army base in the last one. Looks like they'll either stock up or maybe meet those other guys who had been chasing Maggie's bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Darth Melkor

I have been watching the Walking Dead from the start. I can't remember when I thought it started to suck it was sometime after season 7.

We still watch it out of habit but myself and my wife tend to be more focused on our smartphones than the actual episode. This episode had both of us glued to the screen. A brilliant episode. A poignant backstory with excellent acting.

However, despite feeling sympathy for Negan, there is no way that Maggie will forgive him. Just imagine that Negan bashed the head out of your wife/husband/partner it could be ten/hundred/one thousand years but vengeance would be delivered in a cold excruciating extremely painful way!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Recliner wrote: »
    Have to admit I got a bit teary when he went back and she had turned,

Why may I ask? He was happy banging another chick behind her back.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Why may I ask? He was happy banging another chick behind her back.

Because of what she must have been experiencing at the end to do what she did, believing that he wasn't coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Was a very decent episode. Negan is one of the few characters where I'm interested in seeing what they do with.

Advertisement