Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

RedRochey wrote: »
    Trying now but no luck, have you closed your gates?

Open again now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Here's the spare real art I have if anyone wants it?

Paintings:
    Amazing x2
    Perfect x4
    Dynamic
    Common x2
    Academic x2
    Twinkling x3
    Flowery x2
    Serene
    Quaint x2
    Nice
    Moody
    Calm
    Glowing

Statues:
    Informative x3
    Mystic

All I ask in return is to keep an eye for real gallant, valiant statues and wild painting left half

Or if anyone has the box corner sofa pieces in black and white

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just seeing this now. I have the black box sofa if you still need it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dodge wrote: »
    Just seeing this now. I have the black box sofa if you still need it?

Yes please, need anything in return?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Yes please, need anything in return?

No. I’m all good I think

Sent now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭fjon

It's very quiet in here, guess there aren't many people playing this any more.
    I am still missing cherries on my island. Is there anyone who could help me out with this?

fjon wrote: »
    It's very quiet in here, guess there aren't many people playing this any more.
    I am still missing cherries on my island. Is there anyone who could help me out with this?

I still play nearly every day. Not much new stuff so not that active on here. If we’re not friends send a request and I’ll drop over cherries later (or you can get them whatever suits)

I still play nearly every day. Not much new stuff so not that active on here. If we’re not friends send a request and I’ll drop over cherries later (or you can get them whatever suits)

Great, have sent you a friend request now!

I’ve accepted that

Island open for friends now of anyone wants to jump in

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Yep I'm still playing everyday too so feel free to add me aswell and I can send whatever you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I don't play as much anymore but happy to help if anyone needs anything. Mostly playing less as I can't think of much to do! Hoping a nice update is coming soon.

Also then when I do play the guilt the villagers lay on is extreme :pac:

I've added a few people to my friends list. Still haven't gotten my cherries, so will keep an eye out for when someone is online!

I've added a few people to my friends list. Still haven't gotten my cherries, so will keep an eye out for when someone is online!

I can jump on now. Will open up for friends. Check at the airport in 5 minutes!

Edit - won’t be rude but can’t chat on it today. Feel free to take any art in ‘business bit’, any fruit in the orchard and spend as long as you like on the island

On and Erik is in boxes if you have a spare plot

Cool, that suits me!

Thanks for this! Finally got all my fruit, and I got a few new art pieces. You have an amazing island, must have taken so much work!

Thanks for this! Finally got all my fruit, and I got a few new art pieces. You have an amazing island, must have taken so much work!

Between 3 of us it’s been a thousand. Easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Just picked this up again today after not playing for ages. Think last time I was on was Christmas. Still have a few snowmen knocking about the island, and pumpkins too which I may as well leave there now :)

Tidied up the island a bit and it seems KK dude is coming tomorrow which I think means something. Does that unlock new options for me?

I think they took pity on me, I've around 80 hrs played and achieved pretty much nothing so far. Might get stuck in again if there's new stuff to do once he arrives. Is there anything special expected in the Direct or is that just a seasonal update thing?

I got the terraforming app at last. Interst in game rekindled. Quick question for the more experienced island designers than I. Looking at terraforming ideas on YouTube and I dont see many residents houses around and loads of cliffs, pathways and water features around the middle. Do people typically tuck these out of the way to the sides a bit in neighbourhoods and go mad on the centre of the island with terraforming?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

To anyone on this thread who can give advice...I need to transfer my saved data to a new switch I no longer have the old switch and according to the attempt I made to restore from the restore function I have no restore point. However I have the game save is it possible to get this onto my new switch to allow me to continue on..or am I knackered?

thanks to any one who passes on any info good or bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Info about the new 2.0 update.... Out November 5th (this is a free update). There is paid DLC too, I'll include that video in the next post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hadn’t played in a while but that update is legit exciting. I’ve no attachment to the coffee bird like those who played before ACNH but the farming and cooking alone would have been enough for me. Genuinely a ton of stuff in it

The paid update looks good and very decent value IMO. Should be lots of new stuff to play around with

very happy with the updates

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'm looking forward to this update. I'm afraid to go on my island now as I'm sure it's full of weeds. I'm sure they'll continue providing free smaller updates like new items and DIY's but looking like paid DLC for the rest of the game's lifecycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

I just bought a Switch Lite and I LOVE it. I am addicted to BOTW but I really want to have Animal Crossing lined up for my next game. I've been watching the prices of the game online and it seems stuck, with €45 being the cheapest. Do the prices of games change or should I just buy it now? I want the cartridge version as opposed to download.

Id say you won't get much better price than 45 euro. The first party Nintendo games always hold their value and Animal Crossing rarely goes on sale and I dont think its ever been discounted on the eshop either. Buy the game and enjoy I say, any price difference down the line with be negligible

the new update has dropped a day early. It looks great so far from what I’m seeing on twitch streams. Can’t wait to get home & fire it up! Hopefully this will re-invigorate the game for me. I also bought the paid dlc, looking forward to trying that out too. Anyone else excited?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

My daughter is off sick so we have been playing all day!!! Make sure to visit Blathers before Kappn or you'll have to wait til tomorrow to find Brewster!!! Catching fish will get you new recipes too once you have the cooking upgrade.

I have Leif today and he mentions having new crops but doesn't actually have any. Would love to visit somebody else with Leif if anyone has him. Cannot wait for the paid update tomo!!!!

I logged on last night so today is technically my second day with it. It really has some amazing stuff

I’m doing all I can to avoid time travelling to open up everything too

leif’s shop is built on Harvey’s island (took 100k to do it, can only pay one a day). He was selling carrot seeds so they’re planted. I’m all about the cooking so have had great fun getting recipes off villagers

I should be on this evening if anyone wants to visit. Not sure if you can visit him but if you want I can get some carrot seeds for you. Will post here if I get on

I don’t have Leif yet so I’d love to grab some veggie starts! This update is so good, and there’s still the paid dlc to come! I’m having a ball. Reminds me of how hyped I was when it first launched & how much fun we all had together :)

• Advertisement

ok. Open for friends now. bnha place for those who don’t remember!

Advertisement