Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

0 nic to 6mg or so

Options
  • 25-01-2018 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Really annoyed this morning,a few days ago I ordered what I thought was 6mg liquid, and it arrived today with an email also today saying no 6mg in stock, only zero nic. So they bloody sent it! Have ordered plenty of times from them before, anyway........

Too much of a pain to send it back,I'm short of juice, they're not answering phone, so have ordered from TBS two bottles of 10ml NicNic Nicotine Shot.

Help, how do I divvy up? Is it one bottle per 30ml liquid?

Thanks in advance

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

dragona wrote: »
    Really annoyed this morning,a few days ago I ordered what I thought was 6mg liquid, and it arrived today with an email also today saying no 6mg in stock, only zero nic. So they bloody sent it! Have ordered plenty of times from them before, anyway........

Too much of a pain to send it back,I'm short of juice, they're not answering phone, so have ordered from TBS two bottles of 10ml NicNic Nicotine Shot.

Help, how do I divvy up? Is it one bottle per 30ml liquid?

Thanks in advance

Any help appreciated

Here is a calculator.... http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

Just change two things & leave the rest alone...

1) Change the amount of juice

2) Change the Nicotine Strength to 20

Scroll down the page for the answer...

For example...With the Nic shots,you need to add 9ml to 30ml juice to achieve 6mg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

Here is a calculator.... http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

Just change two things & leave the rest alone...

1) Change the amount of juice

2) Change the Nicotine Strength to 20

Scroll down the page for the answer...

For example...With the Nic shots,you need to add 9ml to 30ml juice to achieve 6mg

Thank you so very much!

Advertisement