Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mature Nursing Aptitude Test 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 louisefitz23

hi! i thought it was difficult myself,anxious for the results!does anyone know when they come online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jade..x

hi! i thought it was difficult myself,anxious for the results!does anyone know when they come online?

I'm the same, I really can't tell how I done! Keep checking my messages but still nothing and starting to get worried. Have you received any updates yourself yet? Wishing you the best!

jade..x wrote: »
    I'm the same, I really can't tell how I done! Keep checking my messages but still nothing and starting to get worried. Have you received any updates yourself yet? Wishing you the best!

I believe they are to be released tomorrow? The best of luck to you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jade..x

I believe they are to be released tomorrow? The best of luck to you too!
    I hope you got what you need hun, here's to hoping we've done enough! Now the stressing continues for next month😂

jade..x wrote: »
    I hope you got what you need hun, here's to hoping we've done enough! Now the stressing continues for next month😂

Thank u hun and same to u!,i did just enough thank god so counting the days now til the 5th lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jengarkevnan

Hi there,

I have applied for midwifery in UCD this year, so am just waiting patiently for 5th, has anyone any idea how this works now? They said higest score 209 and lowest 143 , i scored 163, just in under half, are these figures just for midwifery every application, including physc and general?

Any info would be really appreciated!!

Thanks

Hi there,

I have applied for midwifery in UCD this year, so am just waiting patiently for 5th, has anyone any idea how this works now? They said higest score 209 and lowest 143 , i scored 163, just in under half, are these figures just for midwifery every application, including physc and general?

Any info would be really appreciated!!

Thanks
    Hi! congrats on passing the test, i got around the same my score was 167, the lowest was actually 131 this year! Im in a facebook group for mature nursing hopefuls its very helpful you should join its called rollercoaster mature nursing/midwives and u will find out anything u need to know there!

Advertisement