Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Nature Pictures I Took Recently - II (Seasonal Photos)

• 22-02-2019 6:05pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Mod Note: Hi Everyone, the first "Some Pictures I Took Recently" thread was a phenomenal success, running for a bit over 10 years with 10,000 posts and featuring some fantastic photos and amazing species. It was no doubt the way many people got 'hooked' into the Nature & Birdwatching forum over the years, and the Boards.ie social media accounts regularly shared photos from the thread.

Congratulations to everyone who contributed, and I have no doubt it's successor will be similarly valuable! :)

The usual rules apply here - less chat more pictures, essentially! Please do try and post some EXIF info with photographs where possible, for interest and to help other photographers.

Comments

Advertisement