Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back on the patches

• 14-12-2018 10:58am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,052 ✭✭✭✭

Day 1. Again.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,052 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Yesterday was fine. Even after a girl reversed her car into mine. Day 3 now. Gritting my teeth a little, sporadically. Drinking lots of water though.

Day 4, no urges at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Great, fair play!
    I'm off the cigs 16 months and I don't miss them at all.
    I regret ever starting. I feel amazing.

Well done and keep going!

Well done. I've probably tried more times than I've had dinners, but sure what's another go. I sell cigarettes for a living too.

Day 8 I think.

Had no nicorette patches in the chemist, so got a different kind. Never heard of the brand. Rolling my tongue on the top of my mouth alot today, dunno if it's related to the new patches or not.

• Advertisement

Still going. Was out in the mothers for dinner, header of a sister joined us. I didn't over eat. And I wasn't drinking, so didn't lose the cool at all. Even with the kids going mad with the sugar rush dying.

New Year update, I'm still off them. Forgot to put on a patch yesterday and really felt it. Didn't make the same mistake today.

Had to get different patches last week, as I was too late for Tesco. Was chatting with a woman in there about the new ones. She gave up previously, after I convinced her. And she's still off them. Anyway, turns out she was on them too. But they're 24 hour patches. She said she had mad dreams on them, I was getting surreal dreams too, I thought I was going mad. Anyway, back on the nicorette patches. Hopefully, that's the end of the mad dreams.

Advertisement