Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PSVR] Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/8pi83m/eu_days_of_play_sale_biggest_psvr_sale_list_to/

Lots of PSVR games on sale right now.

Considering Robinson, Batman VR and Megaton Rainfall

• Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭Doge

Just came on here after seeing a gameplay of megaton Rainfall on Facebook and it looks fantastic! I don't know how it evaded me all along!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Doge wrote: »
    Just came on here after seeing a gameplay of megaton Rainfall on Facebook and it looks fantastic! I don't know how it evaded me all along!

It's great fun, though it took a while for me to get accurate with my aim, the aliens are slippery sods! There's a particular part of the game where you go 'no way, it can't actually be possible to..' and then you find out that it is :). The game tech is seriously impressive, especially considering it was basically made by one guy!

Headmaster - €5.99

Blasters of the Universe - €7.99

https://psprices.com/region-ie/games/vr/?sort=date&platform=PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Skyrim VR is down to €20.99 on the current sale. Was never gonna pay €70 for it but at that price it might be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

fixxxer wrote: »
    Skyrim VR is down to €20.99 on the current sale. Was never gonna pay €70 for it but at that price it might be worth it.

Got it last night, can't wait to play it !!

No way I was parting with €70 for a VR game.

Anyone get Firewall Zero Hour? Early impressions are very promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Mine is due for delivery tomorrow. Should be a good weekend :-)

I won a free copy of Bow To Blood. My weekend is sorted too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

Pondering picking it up, I was waiting until it played, although I watched a couple streams seems to be a few people who are just leaving their Game running to earn XP.
    That will suck if you end up in a lobby full of that!

Does look like a lot of fun, but they will need new maps fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭kerplun k

coolisin wrote: »
    Pondering picking it up, I was waiting until it played, although I watched a couple streams seems to be a few people who are just leaving their Game running to earn XP.
    That will suck if you end up in a lobby full of that!

Does look like a lot of fun, but they will need new maps fairly quickly.

It looks amazing. I'm gonna try convince a few friends to pick it up.
    This video review has me hooked. https://youtu.be/YUvWMNw30Yk

Check out the last bit from 6:32

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

kerplun k wrote: »
    It looks amazing. I'm gonna try convince a few friends to pick it up.
    This video review has me hooked. https://youtu.be/YUvWMNw30Yk

Check out the last bit from 6:32

In fairness Frank has sold it for me also!
    I had the live stream of him jumping in as it launched on in work and it looks a lot of fun.
    Fairly certain I will be the guy telling my team mates where everyone is!

Lads, anyone know how I can buy from US store. I’ve alread set the account up, but I’m running into issues with getting. It to accept a payment method. Errors out when I try add paypal or card.

You need to buy uS PSN credit from somewhere like Play Asia.

Cheers man, sorry to be a pain, but do you know if you get the code instantly to redeem, or do you have to wait for the voucher to be delivered?

Cheers man, sorry to be a pain, but do you know if you get the code instantly to redeem, or do you have to wait for the voucher to be delivered?

As far as I remember you get it instantly. I think there was a security check the first time you bought it but ever time I've bought since its been received within minutes.

fixxxer wrote: »
    As far as I remember you get it instantly. I think there was a security check the first time you bought it but ever time I've bought since its been received within minutes.

Perfect, thanks man

Lads, anyone know how I can buy from US store. I’ve alread set the account up, but I’m running into issues with getting. It to accept a payment method. Errors out when I try add paypal or card.

I haven't use Play-Asia, but https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

is good value, and codes are always within a few minutes for me.

I haven't use Play-Asia, but https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

is good value, and codes are always within a few minutes for me.

Cheers.
    Good to have some options. I picked up $50 from Play Asia for around €44. I paid using BTC, so I had to wait a bit before the payment was verified, but as soon as it was, the voucher was sent almost instantly.

I purchased The Inpatient for 20 bucks. Hopefully I have some time to give it a run through over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

A few days into Firewall Zero Hour - superb.  A few bugs (losing hosts in game lobby and XP credit not always updating) butt overall is a brilliant immersive experience.  Struggling with sleep at the moment though, it's just way too addictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭smokingman

JimBurnley wrote: »
    A few days into Firewall Zero Hour - superb.  A few bugs (losing hosts in game lobby and XP credit not always updating) butt overall is a brilliant immersive experience.  Struggling with sleep at the moment though, it's just way too addictive!
    Same here. The "one more go" nature of playing it is really ruining my sleep patterns!

Has anyone tried the Honor & Duty: D-Day beta? I gave it a go with the Aim, surprisingly good fun. There's an issue with lag sometimes (not sure if it's the game or the players) and the audio needs work, but flying off hills in a jeep in VR had me cackling like a crazy old bat.

Has anyone tried the Honor & Duty: D-Day beta? I gave it a go with the Aim, surprisingly good fun. There's an issue with lag sometimes (not sure if it's the game or the players) and the audio needs work, but flying off hills in a jeep in VR had me cackling like a crazy old bat.

Had a go alright and it is a lot of fun. Rough around the edges for sure but the mg42 is my fave gun and the jump-in jump-out nature of the games is a breadth of fresh air after waiting ages in a firewall lobby.
    Think there's another patch just released so might have another go tonight

Does this come free as DLC if you own the original Honor & Duty?

mrcheez wrote: »
    Does this come free as DLC if you own the original Honor & Duty?

It's a totally free open beta right now

smokingman wrote: »
    It's a totally free open beta right now

Single player against bots? Don't have PS Plus.

mrcheez wrote: »
    Single player against bots? Don't have PS Plus.

Don't think there's bots. It's 16 vs 16 as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

smokingman wrote: »
    Don't think there's bots. It's 16 vs 16 as far as I remember

I'm getting an error saying I am not signed in so I get kicked from every game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭Doge

Thought it was a but crap tbh! Not that I was expecting much from an open beta. The frame rate is terrible considering it's a low poly game. And the gameplay isn't great. Nice selection of weapons though.

Advertisement