Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

aonb wrote: »
    Hes the absolute cutest.
    Just out of interest is there any "relation" between Borders and Patterdales do you know???

Yes they are indeed related & come from a similar area. They both make great pets if you can get past the hunting instinct. Patterdales are often a big bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Be right back

On her daily sniff!

Fetty!

More of Fetty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Fetty reminds me of our Daisy :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Sorry Guys, but please note, if you quote pictures your post will be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Time to introduce the latest family member. Quinn is an 8 month old Kerry Beagle, was surrendered into a local rescue with her sister. Her and Diefer are now best buddies. She's a bit uncertain of the world but is getting more and more confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey prefers not to have spectators when he has his weekly laser therapy thank you very much!! :o

483007.jpg

Bailey - "Those tiny cats are LOOKING AT ME!!!!" **muted growls and barks in proportion to their size...**
    Kittens - "That giant dog is LOOKING AT US!!!!!" **tiny hisses and meows in proportion to their size"

483006.jpg

Relaxing.

Lucky wanting to come in! And his buddy!

• Advertisement

Guess who won?

Last one for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

tk123 wrote: »
    Bailey prefers not to have spectators when he has his weekly laser therapy thank you very much!! :o [\quote]

:) our 2 always prefer the company of cats & always get put into their area to recover.

We had a few kittens a couple of months ago that we fostered until they found a new mammy, Mr C adored them, he let them snuggle with him. Esmae was a bit frightened at first until they started playing with her tail & crawling through her pantaloons:)

Lucky's turn.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

em_cat wrote: »
    tk123 wrote: »
    Bailey prefers not to have spectators when he has his weekly laser therapy thank you very much!! :o [\quote]

:) our 2 always prefer the company of cats & always get put into their area to recover.

We had a few kittens a couple of months ago that we fostered until they found a new mammy, Mr C adored them, he let them snuggle with him. Esmae was a bit frightened at first until they started playing with her tail & crawling through her pantaloons:)

Pantaloons?. Need to see this!.

em_cat wrote: »

Pantaloons?. Need to see this!.

Yep that’s what my groomer & I call the ruff at the backend. She trims them like two cotton balls from the back so when she walks it’s like waddle in pantaloons on chicken legs :) I’ll post a picture once she has her next groom, she’s just been spayed so having some manic duvet days. I feel so very sorry for her, she’s not been taking it well cause she can’t clean herself & she’s pretty ocd about that. Here’s a pic from her first groom after she came into foster.

Sandy.

Enjoying the nice weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

A few select pics from last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Auspicious, they are some fantastic photos, are they all yours? Names?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Georgeous cats!

Thanks. Sure aren't all pets gorgeous!
    The white and oldest cat is Kizzy, about 10y; Missy on fridge; the two gingers are Dearg and Bambi; Suki is the stripped tabby.
    I've loads of photos. Love my cats!! Were all strays.

Guess who's 4 today!? :D

jellybear wrote: »
    Guess who's 4 today!? :D

Ah you’d never guess! He’s such a stunner. Went on the GRAI walk in Phoenix Park 2 weekends ago with Esmae & thought of Milo. I adore sighthounds, never had one but the plight of greyhounds is very close to my own heart.

Esmae was really amused as she’s only really around Mr C and some other small dogs, she had a blast with the biggies chasing her, she’d do this gogigogogo stoooop just to wait for them to make their round back to start again. She made some friends too.

Awh I'd love to bring hom on that walk but he's just not good with other dogs unfortunately :( He's currently fast asleep on our king size bed..across my legs!! He's such a bed hogger!!

Catching the afternoon sun!

Cooling down!

On the way home.

• Advertisement

On the prowl.

Advertisement