Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon prime

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,810 ✭✭✭✭muffler

fryup wrote: »
    so if i want several items i'm better off buying them individually on different days so they don't go over €22 ?
    Buy them all in the same day if you wish but make sure the value of any item or combination of items does not exceed €22. Place individual orders as required.

For example I ordered this and this (same order) and after VAT reduction and currency exchange it worked out at €20.09. If had worked out at €2 more I would simply have placed 2 separate orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

muffler wrote: »
    Buy them all in the same day if you wish but make sure the value of any item or combination of items does not exceed €22. Place individual orders as required.

For example I ordered this and this (same order) and after VAT reduction and currency exchange it worked out at €20.09. If had worked out at €2 more I would simply have placed 2 separate orders.

With the Vat reduction that's a great price for gilllete razors thanks muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 45,810 ✭✭✭✭muffler

With the Vat reduction that's a great price for gilllete razors thanks muffler
    Very good price indeed for the razor and blades and my thanks to whoever posted this in another thread in the BA forum.

The paint brushes I linked to were only about £4.20 I think when I ordered and given the brand name they were a bargain at that but I see they have now shot up in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

am i better off setting the currency to sterling or euro or does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭VG31

fryup wrote: »
    am i better off setting the currency to sterling or euro or does it matter?

For the prices shown on the listings it doesn't matter as the euro price is the real exchange rate. Always pay in GBP at checkout though as there's a significant markup for paying in euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement