Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well no not if you're refusing to look at the article.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Overheal wrote: »
    Well no not if you're refusing to look at the article.

I thought it was better if compromising info was preserved.

Post it.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I got my money on Snopes ;)

Just to add, as someone familiar with betting, it's always best to establish the exact parameters of the bet you're placing.

I thought it was better if compromising info was preserved.

Post it.

No.

No.

ok.

Do you concede that I have shown that there was a conspiracy of silence then?

Sorry that is a bit unfair when I haven't posted the links to back it up yet.
    But I can.

• Advertisement

Do you concede that I have shown that there was a conspiracy of silence then?

I would review what the news is reporting on the matter.

I would review what the news is reporting on the matter.

I would recommend checking out primary documents.
    Look at the FBI Twitter feed on The Finders.
    I think they're throwing what is a CIA sub group on the fire.
    I'll send you a link if you can't find it.

I warn you it's a real surprise.
    I haven't posted any more on this subject because it takes a mental toll on me.

The Finders

It's not directly connected to the three dead State Senators which this thread is about nor a conspiracy theory, like the thread, but I'm going to add the link here.

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-01/view?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Representative Tom Lewis of Florida elaborated. “Could our own government have something to do with this Finders organization and turned their backs on these children? That’s what all the evidence points to.” He went on. “And there is a lot of evidence. I can tell you this: we’ve got a lot of people scrambling, and that wouldn’t be happening if there was nothing here.”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Still opening for me.

• Advertisement

Maybe you've the full URL. If there's a series of dots in the middle, it's not one.

How dat?

Because a chunk of the URL is missing?

Sorry, thought it was sorted, will try again.

K now?

Yeah. A 324-page PDF, some of which is typed, some handwritten, and that has lots of redactions. What, exactly, are we supposed to be seeing?! Please be specific.
    Representative Tom Lewis of Florida elaborated. “Could our own government have something to do with this Finders organization and turned their backs on these children? That’s what all the evidence points to.” He went on. “And there is a lot of evidence. I can tell you this: we’ve got a lot of people scrambling, and that wouldn’t be happening if there was nothing here.”

...is exactly the sort of thing Trumpians and conspiracy theorists say about Pizzagate...

Yeah. A 324-page PDF, some of which is typed, some handwritten, and that has lots of redactions. What, exactly, are we supposed to be seeing?! Please be specific.

...is exactly the sort of thing Trumpians and conspiracy theorists say about
    Pizzagate...

I'm reading it and filling in some redactions as it happens.

Specifically; You will see collusion between the paedo and satanic worship group called "The Finders" and the CIA.

You are comparing that comment by the Congressman to Trumpians, conspiracies and pizzagate?
    He didn't last much longer in Congress after making it.

I put it up for people to read. What do you make of it?

I've figured out some of the key names if you find some that you'd like to know.

Sorry, I used the word collusion. Far too mild. It was run by the CIA.

If you get to p155 where a name is redacted that takes military flights out of Andrews Airbase, it's Marion David Pettie, leader of the Finders and a CIA operative.
    A lot of this information was already available but now what was supposed can be confirmed and lots more.
    Lots more, plenty of similarities with Epstein.

To put a bit of meat on the bones as it were, Marion Pettie;

Pettie began his career with assorted OSS contacts, served as a chauffeur to General Ira Eaker, became a protege of Charles Marsh (an intimate of FDR and LBJ who ran his own private intelligence network), and was trained in counterintelligence in Baltimore and Frankfurt, Germany. His wife worked for the CIA, and Pettie himself was run by Col. Leonard N. Weigner (whose September 1990 Washington Post obituary confirms that his career was spent in air force intelligence and the CIA).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

To put a bit of meat on the bones as it were, Marion Pettie;

Pettie began his career with assorted OSS contacts, served as a chauffeur to General Ira Eaker, became a protege of Charles Marsh (an intimate of FDR and LBJ who ran his own private intelligence network), and was trained in counterintelligence in Baltimore and Frankfurt, Germany. His wife worked for the CIA, and Pettie himself was run by Col. Leonard N. Weigner (whose September 1990 Washington Post obituary confirms that his career was spent in air force intelligence and the CIA).

You are claiming the Central Intelligence Agency of the US traffics children for abuse?

You are claiming the Central Intelligence Agency of the US traffics children for abuse?

Trafficked.
    I am claiming such a thing.

(i'm not correcting your spelling Dohnjoe)

• Advertisement

Trafficked.
    I am claiming such a thing.

Okay, and from when to when?

And for what purpose?

Okay, and from when to when?

And for what purpose?

In this case until 1987 at least.

Satanic Ritualised Child Sex abuse.

I can't give you the start date here.

"The Finders" operation began in 1971

In this case until 1987 at least.

Satanic Ritualised Child Sex abuse.

I can't give you the start date here.

Isn't this just pizzagate, but "in the past"

Isn't this just pizzagate, but "in the past"

Maybe indicating that Pizzagate might not be complete shyte??

Maybe indicating that Pizzagate might not be complete shyte??

Go on..

Go on..

lol, did you read any of the FBI release yet?

Meh, too long, not gonna bother

Meh, too long, not gonna bother

Since it's you...
    I give you p212 "chips in childrens heads" to get you going.

Don't come back with the "unsubstantiated" bit, I know.

I'll have pizzagate one for you when you get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Spencer, you keep dangling info and alluding to connections.
    I don't know if it's in the hope of having people read the file and broadcast their own conclusion? But I'm hard pushed.

DJ has already alluded to the Pizzagate similarities, but could you lay out what you think the conspiracy here is?
    Lay out what your belief is?

I'm not saying no it's never happened, because it's quite difficult to tease out exactly what you are claiming has happened.

Overheal has posted a semi-confirming story of an elected official trafficking children for adoption.
    But that seems to be quite different to the satanic child abuse you are claiming.
    What's your theory? What are the timelines, what are you basing it on?
    Anything apart from the finders document?

Advertisement