Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New video on Fox News- UFO study.

• 18-10-2019 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

The fact they said they got material from government sources too is a game changer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Does Tom de Longe have a tax bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

It's migrating geese, always has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

The fact they said they got material from government sources too is a game changer.

Cheerful, this is all distraction tactics by people within the Government.
    I'm sure what's coming out is going to look stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sheepsh4gger

I saw that video before. The guy is just looking to sell a book.

Just because something is unidentified doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial. There's plenty of odd phenomenons like ball lightning

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I saw that video before. The guy is just looking to sell a book.

Just because something is unidentified doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial. There's plenty of odd phenomenons like ball lightning

Unfortunately guys looking to sell books is where most conspiracy theories come from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 TheSpooner

UFOs are a long running cover for experimental aircraft and ways to play down incursions by foreign nations.

Advertisement