Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭micks_address

After x box series x in Dublin if anyone has spare ore order
    Thanks,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

I posted this in the other thread but thought I'd post here too in case anyone misses it amongst the chat there.

Not sure if it will be available for long but the Series S is currently available on microsoft if anyone is looking for one. I got all the way through to checkout myself just had to confirm payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

dor83 wrote: »
    I posted this in the other thread but thought I'd post here too in case anyone misses it amongst the chat there.

Not sure if it will be available for long but the Series S is currently available on microsoft if anyone is looking for one. I got all the way through to checkout myself just had to confirm payment.

Thanks for this - got one as well...cheers

Still have a Series X available in Blanch, Dublin.

Probably will look to cancel the pre-order if I don't get a definite taker sorted in the next day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

Basil3 wrote: »

Probably will look to cancel the pre-order if I don't get a definite taker sorted in the next day or two.

I will PM you now as I am very interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 doneyrotten

Also incredibly interested if the other offer falls through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

dor83 wrote: »

My Gamestop Series X had a date of 29 of December so I cancelled and jumped back aboard the Series S for launch day plus I got the extra storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Also looking to purchase an Xbox Series X from someone.

Not the pre-order but the console itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

Also looking to purchase an Xbox Series X from someone.

Not the pre-order but the console itself.

Keep an eye on microsoft.com on Tuesday morning because they should have a few available, they have said the UK site will have some so I'd imagine they'll have some on the other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

I will have a series s available presumably from tomorrow, if any is interested, area Naas Kildare. pm thanks

• Advertisement

One Series S and potentially a Series X available in Waterford. Waiting to see if Gamestop have a Series X for me

I'll take the s if it's not too late

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭micks_address

I'll take the s if it's not too late

I'd take an x pre order if any going

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Looking for an X myself. If anyone has one they dont need anymore.

Edit - Got sorted thanks to Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Also looking for an X in Cork City. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Looking for a pre-order for Carlow or the south east please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Would love an X around Dublin of there's one spare

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

One Series S and potentially a Series X available in Waterford. Waiting to see if Gamestop have a Series X for me

I'll take that please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Looking for a code for and X in Navan.

Friend I play Fifa with was let down by Gamestop. Code is for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Any unwanted series X in South East area, Arklow, Wexford, Waterford etc.? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Siansa

Any reservations in the Dublin/Wicklow area for today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 karmakas

Any Series X reservations anywhere in Dublin today?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Looking for an X in the North West if anyone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mr.Pat

Would love a Series X around Monaghan, if any are available. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RonkGunderson

If anyone finds one in Dublin can they drop me a message please.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

I've a reservation number that I no longer need for a Series S in Argos Nutgrove, and there's no way to cancel and free it up for someone else.

Text confirmation message says it's held until close of business tomorrow. PM me if you would like to use reservation number. I've no idea how easy it is to use sometime else's reservation number or how reliable the reservation system is, so take it at your own risk!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 carcass255

Looking for an X in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

I have a reservation for argos in Tralee if anyone interested let me know. I got sorted here earlier so passing on the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PJLimerick

Anyone with an series x in Limerick?

I have a Series X available for collection at Harvey Norman Blanchardstown. Have had a few people message me privately in the past, but have lost track of who wanted one.

I'm willing to meet outside HN pretty much anytime today. It's already paid for so Revolut to me before going in to collect would be ideal situation, otherwise I'll just cancel and get a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 karmakas

I have a Series X available for collection at Harvey Norman Blanchardstown. Have had a few people message me privately in the past, but have lost track of who wanted one.

I'm willing to meet outside HN pretty much anytime today. It's already paid for so Revolut to me before going in to collect would be ideal situation, otherwise I'll just cancel and get a refund.

Hey, can I call dibs on this? Revolut you asap now.

Advertisement