Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is this the right battery packs?

• 09-06-2021 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

I bought an XBox wireless controller (with the share button) and a Venom charging dock with two battery packs but the battery packs don’t fit the controller - the battery cover is different, and the battery itself isn’t a fit - the ones on the packaging don’t have the share button so obviously it was meant for an the older controller.

We have an older controller so the dock and batteries will still be of use.

Is this battery pack the right type for the new controller?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battery-2pcx2500mAh-Charger-Wireless-Controller/dp/B07Z5NNXDH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

Is it an Elite 2 controller you got?

Also the link doesn't bring me to venom charger,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Treppen wrote: »
    Is it an Elite 2 controller you got?

Also the link doesn't bring me to venom charger,

No the the link is for a different battery pack to the Venom.

It isn’t an Elite controller. It is just a regular with a new button.

However I decided to just get a pack of rechargeable AA batteries.

Advertisement