Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A nice leather trench/mac any ideas?

• 08-08-2010 12:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Looking for one had a nice 3/4 coat for years but gone a bit worn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

bigpink wrote: »
    Looking for one had a nice 3/4 coat for years but gone a bit worn

There's one on Oasis site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Thats actually really nice:).I was thinking a little longer.Must see is that in store now try it on!

Saw a nice one on the next website.Id love a belstaff leather coat/jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

bigpink wrote: »

That's actually very stylish. I'd say it looks fantastic in the flesh, I don't think the flash in those photos does anything for it.

• Advertisement

Yeah going to keep looking a while

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's one on ASOS although it's quite expensive. Might be worth it if you will get years of wear out of it.

Id love it in black and without the decor at the back it would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I didn't even see the back. I think that takes away from it hugely. Silly ASOS.

Otherwise it was sold!!any more links

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

OP,
    I'm looking for one also, either black or very dark brown. Haven't seen anything yet :( Dunno where you're based. I'm in Dublin and phoned Flip (Temple Bar) earlier this am to see if they had anything. Said they didn't but will be getting their Autumn/Winter stock in next month so to try back then....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

There used to be a shop in the top of the Stephen's Green SC that used to sell leather jackets and coats. I've not been there in a while, so not sure if it's still there, but might be worth a look if you are. However, as far as I remember, it wasn't cheap.

OP,
    I'm looking for one also, either black or very dark brown. Haven't seen anything yet :( Dunno where you're based. I'm in Dublin and phoned Flip (Temple Bar) earlier this am to see if they had anything. Said they didn't but will be getting their Autumn/Winter stock in next month so to try back then....

Throw up a few pics of ones you like.Flip in temple bar is that a good shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

It's been a few years since I've been in Flip. Bought a fab dark green leather jacket there the last time I visited. Really good condition and from what I remember was only bout E50. Worth a trip IMO but as the guy said wait for another while till they get more stock in.

Ok thanks dont want one thats too 60s/70s more cleancut

Put a bid ebay for this zara coat brand new with tags

how do i upload a pic?

Advertisement