Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are we going for protein?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭OldRio

Ordered from HP Nutrition on Friday night arrived Monday morning. Superb service.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Cole wrote: »
    Same here...clearly a very popular name among their Irish customers. Maybe this attention to detail explains why I'm waiting a month for my order.

Had the same email here and still no sign of the order and since I've run out now I've nothing in the house protein shake like....

Anyone links to a quick turn around in Ireland, have to get something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I placed an order on the 4th of Jan, it's now a month later and my order is still in transit.

I do like MyProtein, and the prices are great. I'll just order well before I'm out next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Ordered from bulk on 10th Jan and no sign. At least myprotein orders seem to be arriving,based on some comments here, so thinking of ordering from them and hopefully one of the 2 orders will arrive before March. Ill get through them both in the next year . Am vegan and the Irish sites just cant compete with their vegan powders on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

seefin wrote: »
    Ordered from bulk on 10th Jan and no sign. At least myprotein orders seem to be arriving,based on some comments here, so thinking of ordering from them and hopefully one of the 2 orders will arrive before March. Ill get through them both in the next year . Am vegan and the Irish sites just cant compete with their vegan powders on price.

I've been waiting since the 22nd of December for Bulk. They've given me a few discount codes because I've been emailing them and claim it'll be here by Friday week but I'm doubtful. If it isn't I'm just canceling and asking for a refund. Ran out of protein today so I'm fairly annoyed at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Ordered from Bulk on 27th and was notified yesterday it had been dispatched.

When I was ordering it said to allow 10 days so we'll see.

Not in urgent need (I never urgently need whey to be fair) but said I'd order early (and often).

I only ever use it for mixing with Greek yoghurt because they are an amazing combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I only ever use it for mixing with Greek yoghurt because they are an amazing combination.
    With yogurt, and in my morning porridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

Had the same email here and still no sign of the order and since I've run out now I've nothing in the house protein shake like....

Anyone links to a quick turn around in Ireland, have to get something

www.aobnutrition.ie stock myprotein products. Prices have gone up a little since I ordered a few weeks ago, but still very good value and service...delivery in a couple of days. I got mine to tide me over while waiting for my order from myprotein in the UK, but that could be floating in the middle of the Irish Sea for all I know at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

Macy0161 wrote: »
    With yogurt, and in my morning porridge.

Yes and yes...the best combinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I placed an order on the 4th of Jan, it's now a month later and my order is still in transit.

I do like MyProtein, and the prices are great. I'll just order well before I'm out next time.

Very same still waiting on an order i ordered last month. It got lost and was resent 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived

Almost get a refund and buy my creatine in Holland & Barrett

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AH7

Has anybody ever tried anything from OstroVit? I saw their whey on HP Nutrition, so had a look on their own website, seems they are fairly reasonably priced for all supplements. Can't find any Labdoor tests or anything like that on the protein to see if it's any good. Very little info online about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Order finally arrived from myprotien

Only took a month

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Got my order today, ordered originally on the 4th Jan.

I still enjoy My Protein, I'll just buy alot earlier than I need it in future.

Ordered from Bulk on the 27th of January with a 10-day timeframe flagged. Was delivered this morning so 12 days so reasonable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Ordered from Bulk on the 27th of January with a 10-day timeframe flagged. Was delivered this morning so 12 days so reasonable enough.

Any extra charges? What were they like?

Any extra charges? What were they like?

No extra charges. What I ordered came to ca. €40/45

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OptimumDrives

Any natural protein resources? I am looking for organic stuff.

I ordered on 10th Jan and still hasnt arrived. Maybe i should cancel that and order again. Wonder if theyve found some other couriers and more recent orders more likely to arrive

I ordered on 10th Jan and still hasnt arrived. Maybe i should cancel that and order again. Wonder if theyve found some other couriers and more recent orders more likely to arrive

Mine was with FedEx.

MyProtein seem to be blaming An Post now

I ordered twice last week - one whey, one bars, split by pay day. One on the way, the other not even dispatched yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Still awaiting my order from the 22nd December. Tomorrow is the last day in the two week range Bulk said they hoped to have the re-sent package arrive by.

I ordered twice last week - one whey, one bars, split by pay day. One on the way, the other not even dispatched yet!

From myprotein? Jaysus thinking of hedging my bets and ordering again from bulk and myprotein. Knowing my luck, all 3 deliveries will arrive and I won't have any room to store in house

Ordered from Bulk yesterday. Got email yesterday that it has been shipped. Currently at FedEx cross border process centre. We'll see how it goes!

Ordered from Bulk yesterday. Got email yesterday that it has been shipped. Currently at FedEx cross border process centre. We'll see how it goes!

Going better than me so far. I got the 'dispatched' email 5/6 days after ordering and delivery 6 days after that

From myprotein? Jaysus thinking of hedging my bets and ordering again from bulk and myprotein. Knowing my luck, all 3 deliveries will arrive and I won't have any room to store in house
    Yes, myprotein. Due by the 15th is what they said on the first one, so fair enough, but the other was due to dispatch on the 5th and hasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Could anyone tell me if the myprotein delays experienced relate to dispatch or delivery, or both?

I had to wait about 10 days from order but then got a dispatch email and tracking number 10 days ago but no movement at all, hermes courier and just something like we have your parcel....

Also how have people contacted my protein? On their website I can only find twitter, Facebook or create an account, I don't want to create an account as I don't plan to use them again. Anyone have an email address??

Thanks

Yes, myprotein. Due by the 15th is what they said on the first one, so fair enough, but the other was due to dispatch on the 5th and hasn't!
    Delivered this morning, so "on time" for what they said. The second order still hasn't dispatched - I raised a ticket, and they just went with "unprecedented demand". There's nothing urgent in it, and happy to wait for it to be honest.

Could anyone tell me if the myprotein delays experienced relate to dispatch or delivery, or both?

I had to wait about 10 days from order but then got a dispatch email and tracking number 10 days ago but no movement at all, hermes courier and just something like we have your parcel.... .........

Ordered mine on the 05th Feb, dispatched on the 07th with the Hermes tracking email and AnPost tracking tells me I'll have it today (after myprotein email telling me "Delivery will take place today.") Expected it to take longer going from folks experience in here but can't complain if it turns up.
    5kg of whey for under €52.59 discount coded is hard to beat IMO.

Ordered on the 10th. Arrived this morning. €41.48 including delivery, no extra charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 samvimes

My Protein order shipped on 5th and just arrived, expected delivery on site between 14th and 16th so all good.
    Still no sign of bulk order that shipped on Dec 23rd, thinking it's time to get my money back
    I received a vague email from them about a new courier that is not providing tracking information, so do you need to stay home indefinitely for the delivery, all very strange

Advertisement