Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lego Models

• 09-11-2020 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi All, Wondering does anyone have experience with purchases of clear acrylic type stands/boxes to display lego built models. Also if anyone could share where they get these as my boys have a number of legos built and it might be nice to display. Or is it easy enough to assemble them once supplies are available. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

coxy123 wrote: »
    Hi All, Wondering does anyone have experience with purchases of clear acrylic type stands/boxes to display lego built models. Also if anyone could share where they get these as my boys have a number of legos built and it might be nice to display. Or is it easy enough to assemble them once supplies are available. Thanks for reading.

IKEA definitely do some display boxes but there is also a guy on Adverts/donedeal that makes customs acrylic cases ..think hes in tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

IKEA definitely do some display boxes but there is also a guy on Adverts/donedeal that makes customs acrylic cases ..think hes in tallaght

Thanks sent a message to lad on Donedeal. I'm not seeing any on Ikea. If anyone knows where I could get material please reply.

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LEGOJim1989

I always have a good experience with iDisplayit too, they are quite similar to WB with printed backgrounds etc.

Post edited by LEGOJim1989 on

Advertisement