02-01-2021, 20:57   #196
Realt Dearg Sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector Savage View Post
Everyone did , then they found out she dared to think differently so the woke mob demanded she'd be fired or at least wanted her character killed off ...
Oh I thought you wanted to discuss the show but it turns out you were just trying to get us round to discussing political agenda item number 1. Good luck with, I'm out. If ye get away from that and accidentally start discussing star wars again let me know.
Advertisement
02-01-2021, 21:40   #197
The White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector Savage View Post
Everyone did , then they found out she dared to think differently so the woke mob demanded she'd be fired or at least wanted her character killed off ...
I would not support someone being fired for their personal beliefs but from what I have seen, Gina needs to stop posting on social media about certain issues.

If it was me negatively posting on social media about trans or non binary people I'd be pretty certain I'd be fired if my job caught wind. Unfortunately celebrities like Gina need to realize that applies double for them.

But as I said as things stand I enjoy watching her in the show and strongly support her continuing. It's a slippery slope if we do start to sack people for such things unless we'd be happy with various recasts over a series.
03-01-2021, 07:40   #198
flazio

The making of documentary "Disney gallery" has been greatly truncated. Last year it was a round table discussion with Jon Favreau and guests exploring different aspects spread out over 8 varying length episodes. This time, no round table and only one 66 minute special discussing the entire series spending about 8 minutes on each episode.
04-01-2021, 05:02   #199
aismac

I'd take 5 Caranos over 1 KatEE Sackoff any day.
Thanks from:
04-01-2021, 11:03   #200
Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aismac View Post
I'd take 5 Caranos over 1 KatEE Sackoff any day.
oh christ no...Katee is a far better actress than that...she's just been stuck on these outlandish characters since the Flash since she finished BSG.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
04-01-2021, 17:38   #201
Tony EH

I wouldn't be her biggest fan, but Sackhoff's miles above Carano in terms of acting ability. Her pissface at the Mando we wielding the darksaber alone was worth much more than anything Carano could manage.

There's nothing to Carano, except her size.
Thanks from:
05-01-2021, 16:36   #202
AbusesToilets

I have a lot of gra for Sackhoff, she was excellent in BSG and thought she was good in Longmire. Doing her a real disservice there.
(2) thanks from:
06-01-2021, 13:37   #203
Doom123

Just made a mandalorian video would appreciate any constructive give feedback. The channel.is called The Scallywag.Appoligies cannot link as I'm a new user.
Thanks from:
13-01-2021, 22:25   #204
Hego Damask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom123 View Post
Just made a mandalorian video would appreciate any constructive give feedback. The channel.is called The Scallywag.Appoligies cannot link as I'm a new user.
I like it !

For other users here it is ...

Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion