Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

The 5 off 20 returns.

Received at the till 5 off 20 (sunday to Wednesday ) and the usual 10 off 50 spend after doing the shopping today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,821 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

aidz wrote: »
    The 5 off 20 returns.

Received at the till 5 off 20 (sunday to Wednesday ) and the usual 10 off 50 spend after doing the shopping today.

Yes got the same in blanch today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Finally got my Dunnes vouchers this morning.
    I also got coupons that I presume have a misprint!! Coupons 1-4 offer €10 off €40 and then say "Grocery shop when you spend €100".
    That's fine for coupon 5 that is €25 off €100!!!

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

prodsc wrote: »
    I also got coupons that I presume have a misprint!! Coupons 1-4 offer €10 off €40 and then say "Grocery shop when you spend €100".
    Likewise!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mine arrived, just the usual valueclub ones, no additional weekly spend vouchers.

I did get a paragraph in the booklet to take a picture of, or store carefully for exciting new developments....yeah seriously just give me the money now please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Mine arrived, just the usual valueclub ones, no additional weekly spend vouchers.

I did get a paragraph in the booklet to take a picture of, or store carefully for exciting new developments....yeah seriously just give me the money now please.

Same.

Same.

so people actually read those booklets?

Seve OB wrote: »
    so people actually read those booklets?

Not usually, but we are in unprecedented times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

prodsc wrote: »

yes got the same. Very sneaky I think!! so its actually get €10 off €100 in reality..... the 10 off 50 regular one is better than that, tough I dont have one! :(

snowgal wrote: »
    yes got the same. Very sneaky I think!! so its actually get €10 off €100 in reality..... the 10 off 50 regular one is better than that, tough I dont have one! :(

spend 40 and get a tenner off is better then spend 50 to get a tenner off

• Advertisement

Seve OB wrote: »
    spend 40 and get a tenner off is better then spend 50 to get a tenner off

yes but its not actually straight spend 10 off €40 voucher. Its 10 off €40 when you spend €100!!

yes but its not actually straight spend 10 off €40 voucher. Its 10 off €40 when you spend €100!!

im lnot lucky enough to have received said vouchers but if it says 10 off 40 then its 10 off 40

dont overread it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Nonsense :rolleyes:

Stop spreading misinformation.

I got these vouchers this time and last time and it's very straight forward. You get €10 off when you spend €40.

I had a total of €41.20 and with the voucher it came to €31.20.

Clearly you're just looking to find problems when there's none to be found at all.

For anyone reading this, it's exactly as it says, you get €10 off a spend of €40 or more.

shocksy wrote: »
    Nonsense :rolleyes:

Stop spreading misinformation.

I got these vouchers this time and last time and it's very straight forward. You get €10 off when you spend €40.

I had a total of €41.20 and with the voucher it came to €31.20.

Clearly you're just looking to find problems when there's none to be found at all.

For anyone reading this, it's exactly as it says, you get €10 off a spend of €40 or more.

ok calm down, Im not trying to spread any misinformation at all. Im just reading what is says on the vouchers I got, that's all. No need for the aggression. I wasn't sure if it would work but if it does then thats great... Ill be going there at lunch anyway.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

ok calm down, Im not trying to spread any misinformation at all. Im just reading what is says on the vouchers I got, that's all. No need for the aggression. I wasn't sure if it would work but if it does then thats great... Ill be going there at lunch anyway.
    It's just a typo.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,298 ✭✭✭✭zell12

New promo
    Spend €20+ in clothing or homewares in Dunnes Stores and receive €10 off €50 grocery voucher. Valid immediately. Max 1 Voucher is issued in one transaction.
    Offer valid 01/12 - 11/12 inclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,103 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Was that not always a thing? I've gotten €10 off €50 grocery vouchers from spends in the clothing department many times in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭djdunny

Just got an email from GoRewards with PTSB - 5 euro off a 50 euro spend - valid until the 18th December - single use only.

Just make sure to spend 60 euro if you have a shop & save voucher (€10 off + €5 back)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

1kg Nutella for €4 in Dunnes today,, think its for the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,243 ✭✭✭CH3OH

djdunny wrote: »
    Just got an email from GoRewards with PTSB - 5 euro off a 50 euro spend - valid until the 18th December - single use only.

Just make sure to spend 60 euro if you have a shop & save voucher (€10 off + €5 back)

There is also one on the AIB visa rewards

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

123654789 wrote: »
    1kg Nutella for €4 in Dunnes today,, think its for the week

f you miss it- the 1kg jars have been 4.99 in Tesco for the last 6 months.

CH3OH wrote: »

I haven't received an email from them in about a year!

f you miss it- the 1kg jars have been 4.99 in Tesco for the last 6 months.

Pretty certain I saw it for 4.19 in lidl today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I haven't received an email from them in about a year!

Same here. Just checked there and 5 back on 50

CH3OH wrote: »

Not on either of mine.
    Been checking since the ptsb post above.
    Like others, they don’t email me either

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

to get the cashback i simply have to spend 50 in dunnes with the ptsb card registered on my go rewards account yeah?

to get the cashback i simply have to spend 50 in dunnes with the ptsb card registered on my go rewards account yeah?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

I do all My shopping in Tescos but I got no money off vouchers from them at all this Christmas. Got lots for Dunne’s and S valu. Don’t feel like a valued tesco customer at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 gherkin

djdunny wrote: »

Or buy a 50 euro gift card with your card first...:)

Advertisement