Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher

• 28-09-2020 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey,

I've been looking up places online where I can buy a voucher for a sister's birthday, she lives in Belfast so maybe a voucher for something here or somewhere else accessible by car if it's worth it. She's into the outdoors so I tried Decalton to no avail (they're not doing vouchers for another few weeks). I also tried a leisure centre that has an indoor surfing facility, no joy there either. Might consider a craft or some other experience voucher. I'll check out the likes of groupon to see if there's anything there.

I'm not familar with the city so I'm still looking up other places, but any other recommendations would be welcome.

As well as hiking and outdoor activities, she likes clothes that don't come from pennys :rolleyes: or any cafés that do vouchers?
    Tia

Comments

Advertisement