Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox One and PS4 Deals @ Gamestop for Black Friday

• 19-11-2018 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

All Xbox One S bundles are €199 at Gamestop. This included Forza , Tomb Raider, Minecraft , Batlefield V , 2 Controllers and more.

Xbox One X Fallout 76 and the Forza Bundle are both 399.

All PS4 Pro bundles are 349 includes RDR2, Fifa 19 or Spideman.

All PS4 Slim bundles are 249 with Spideman, Fifa or RDR2.

All PS4 controllers are 39.99 including Limited Edition UCL and Fortnite ones.

All Xbox Controllers 49.99.

3 for 2 on Used Games also. Get 3 copies of RDR2 for 129.98. Trade two into cex for 58 each so 116. Your copy just cost you 14e.

Only for Lv3 members at the moment, will be for everyone on Friday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Can't see it yet?
    Slim 500gb or 1tb as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

loki7777 wrote: »
    Can't see it yet?
    Slim 500gb or 1tb as well?

500GB.

Only for Lv3 members at the moment, will be for everyone on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

OK,thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Gonna grab one later on, thanks OP.

Just to add all PS4 controllers are 39.99 including Limited Edition UCL and Fortnite ones.

All Xbox Controllers 49.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

also to add Playstation VR Worlds Bundle (VR Headset + Camera + PlayStation® VR Worlds voucher code) €199
    PS + 1 Yr Membership €47.99

3 for 2 on Used Games also. Get 3 copies of RDR2 for 129.98. Trade two into cex for 58 each so 116. Your copy just cost you 14e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

dan786 wrote: »

So 1 Used RDR2 is €64.99? It was cheaper than that new most places!!

tvercetti wrote: »
    So 1 Used RDR2 is €64.99? It was cheaper than that new most places!!

Yes it is unfortunately. Cex pay 58 cash for it. So you only get it one 14e if you buy three and trade other two into CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yes it is unfortunately. Cex pay 58 cash for it. So you only get it one 14e if you buy three and trade other two into CEX.

CEX won't be long dropping their buying price if everyone latches onto this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

My brother tried this today but they wouldn't sell him three copies of RDR2. Probably staff dependent but I'd call them up first.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Just picked up my Xbox one. Cheers OP. Wouldn't have known otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭jimjangles

Nevermind I'll find out on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

Is this offer valid online or in-store only?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Hi, to confirm PS4 Pro is €349? Will this be avail online? Thanks

mayflyatr wrote: »
    Hi, to confirm PS4 Pro is €349? Will this be avail online? Thanks

Yes PS4 Pro with Red Dead , Fifa or Spiderman, it was updated to that earlier for Level 3 members but went back up and now they are starting the deal from tomorrow for Level 3 members and then everyone else on Friday. It will be available online.

I picked up a few consoles and controllers earlier for presents at discounted prices.

My brother tried this today but they wouldn't sell him three copies of RDR2. Probably staff dependent but I'd call them up first.

Can be bought online for collection in store. Works as long as the store has 3 in stock. Also you can mix and match Xbox and PS4 copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

All Xbox One S bundles are €199 at Gamestop.

is it just instore? i dont see it on the website!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

"Xbox One S 1TB New from Amazon.de including Battlefield V or Forza Horizon 4 - €166 plus whatever shipping is.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07GPLX92W"

Someone just posted this on the black Friday no chat thread. It works out about €184.

Would a German Xbox one s have a German adapter/power supply and require an Irish one to be both. Would I be better off waiting until Friday and just going into GameStop?

Monkeynut wrote: »
    is it just instore? i dont see it on the website!!

Its online also. For level 3 members only , will be for everyone on Friday.

gamestop.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭sapphade

in the shopping basket on amazon.de the Forza deal 1TB s came up as 185 delivered to ireland . If the ones in gamestop are 500GB version then this seems like very good value from germany

sapphade wrote: »
    in the shopping basket on amazon.de the Forza deal 1TB s came up as 185 delivered to ireland . If the ones in gamestop are 500GB version then this seems like very good value from germany

Gamestop are 1TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭sapphade

yeah saw that after i posted . doh . ive only level 1 :( is it only 199 for level 1 on friday as i suspect they will sell very quickly

sapphade wrote: »
    yeah saw that after i posted . doh . ive only level 1 :( is it only 199 for level 1 on friday as i suspect they will sell very quickly

Yes they will be 199 for everyone Friday. They have hundreds in stock at the moment so they wont sell out if your quick on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Yes they will be 199 for everyone Friday. They have hundreds in stock at the moment so they wont sell out if your quick on Friday.

Will it be from midnight thurs night/fri morn you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

Any deals on Nintendo Switch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Cristobaal wrote: »
    Any deals on Nintendo Switch ?

Also looking for deals on Nintendo Switch..not many to be had so far. Expensive console, wondering if it's worth the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

redmissb wrote: »
    Also looking for deals on Nintendo Switch..not many to be had so far. Expensive console, wondering if it's worth the money.

It only came out in early 2017. The PS4 and XBox One are 5 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

It only came out in early 2017. The PS4 and XBox One are 5 years old.

Ah yeah I realise that, wouldn't expect prices to drop as much as Xbox or PS4 but hoping for a bit of bargain. So far it's £250 on Amazon with no games. We'll see what Friday brings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

good.

Advertisement