Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Philips Airfryer £50 delivered @ Amazon.co.uk

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

it's back at £49!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭Doge

it's back at £49!!!

I dont think ive ever edited a post so much. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Pay in £GBP and it works out at 71 Euro delivered according to my bank statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Gone back £87

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Bother, missed this again. Thanks to all for keeping the thread updated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭Doge

Looks like theyve pulled the plug, only showing third party sellers now.

Might be worth checking again though, you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

barneyrub wrote: »
    This happened me before. I emailed/live chatted them and asked them to change it to super saver delivery and got the postage refunded

Thanks for the tip.I did as you recommended and got the postage refunded.They were very helpful I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

Did anyone or does anyone know when we will get charged for this? Ordered it after the deal had expired the first time but card hasn't been charged yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

ralphie wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip.I did as you recommended and got the postage refunded.They were very helpful I must say.
    You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Advertisement