Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS4 €299 - Argos

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'd gladly take a code if one going, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Giggsy75

There are 2 available in Portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone else get annoyed at the boards thing of reserving **** they aint gonna buy just for thanks on boards?

Reminds me of the WII fiasco a few years back people reserving **** just so they can get thanks on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Giggsy75

Are people really that petty and desperate for thanks?
    That whole multiple reservations lark is a pain in the a$$ though for anyone that genuinely wants the products.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

Don't suppose anyone has a code for this in tullamore/athlone area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Archeotech

If anybody has a code for the Dublin/Naas area let me know, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Archeotech wrote: »
    If anybody has a code for the Dublin/Naas area let me know, thanks!
    Graded console seems to be in stock in a few places for 249.99

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Nedved85 wrote: »

How do you find a graded console

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Nedved85 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Liordi gave you a link to the graded above.

Anyone know if the graded models are original ps4 or the new model ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

Hi there.
    I've got one reserved at Blanchardstown and I'll be not able to picked this up. anybody want it please PM me. It's bundle with Uncharted for 299
    Subject to collection today before 19.00

• Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

cyklo wrote:
    Hi there. I've got one reserved at Blanchardstown and I'll be not able to picked this up. anybody want it please PM me. It's bundle with Uncharted for 299 Subject to collection today before 19.00

cyklo wrote:
    Hi there. I've got one reserved at Blanchardstown and I'll be not able to picked this up. anybody want it please PM me. It's bundle with Uncharted for 299 Subject to collection today before 19.00

cyklo wrote:

cyklo wrote:

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

wertyu12 wrote: »
    Pm sent
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Anyone know if the graded consoles are an older inferior model? Are there any obvious disadvantages to buying this type of deal? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cty of d tribes

If anybody has any spare PS4 bundles reserved in the Dublin area , would really like to get a deal before the weekend end .

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

Anyone know how much Gamestop are taking in a sealed copy of Uncharted collection for PS4 for?

Also how much was the uncharted bundle before Black Friday, 350 or 400?

Any reserve codes for Battlefield 4 PS4 in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

It was 320 in Argos a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Does anyone know what the craic is in regards to returning a ps4 to argos, i bought it a few days ago its unopened is a xmas gift but could nearly get it now 100e cheaper by trading in the games that come with the currect deal and gtav is way reduced too

canhefixit wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the craic is in regards to returning a ps4 to argos, i bought it a few days ago its unopened is a xmas gift but could nearly get it now 100e cheaper by trading in the games that come with the currect deal and gtav is way reduced too

Just googled argos return policy there and it's 30 day return for unwanted items with receipt.

Oops just read exclusions.....video game consoles...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just googled argos return policy there and it's 30 day return for unwanted items with receipt.

They're a bit iffy about opened stuff tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Ah ive been searching and searching for the unchartered bundle at 299 and cant find any store with any stock coz i would of chanced returning it and saving meself 70 quid or maybe more if fifa 16 was free with it

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

Ah ive been searching and searching for the unchartered bundle at 299 and cant find any store with any stock coz i would of chanced returning it and saving meself 70 quid or maybe more if fifa 16 was free with it

about the reserved stock that wasn't taken up, will that go back to original prices now?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    They're a bit iffy about opened stuff tho.

Updated my last post....video game consoles not in 30 day returns policy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Are the graded consoles generally a good idea? I know you have the 12 month warranty but don't want a big gash down the middle of my new ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭pah

http://www.checkargos.com/product/4532842

keep checking one popped up for me in mahon earlier - now i see 5 available in Queens Old Castle Cork. FIFA 16 is not included anymore though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Frederick Scrawny Self-preservation

I ordered it with FIFA and uncharted from shop to/ eBay for €335 to pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Are the graded consoles generally a good idea? I know you have the 12 month warranty but don't want a big gash down the middle of my new ps4

Saw on another site where a guy bought one and it had a tiny scuff on the front near the bottom. It's also the previous model.

But the unchartered bundle here must be new not a graded. No mention of graded.

Got the unchartered package reserved in Waterford just now and batman arkham knight for 20 euro extra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

have a spare reservation in Argos retail park Cork for the 299 Uncharted ps4 bundle. Reserved till the end of tomorrow 30/12.

PM if needed

Advertisement