Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Razhel

• 17-04-2005 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Ok the dude aint quite r'n'b...but he aint quite rap either-he's absolutely animal, I just re-discovered him there the other day-he's got some mad ass talent, like in "if your mother only knew" the dude beatboxes AND sings AT THE SAME TIME it's mental! But really good stuff, anyone heard of him..?Or know of anyone who is like him...dude he is the business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭carrotcake

seen him in the red box a few years ago, he's pretty good alright! you're better off postin this in the hip-hop forum, btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

he did a tour last summer with mike patton from faith no more,i dont know if they recorded anything but i did catch their live appearance at the reading festival & can only say that i was blown away by it

Advertisement