Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperValu 48 hour only offers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Nail Varnish Junkie

Darby_321 wrote: »
    Damn there goes my bright idea :(

I was able to buy 4 this morning and use the €10 off €50 to bring it down to €40. I think it depends on the customer quota in your local SuperValu so might be worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

You can’t get this unless you have the rewards card? How do you get one of them? Is there a waiting period or can you just pick one up in the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Darby_321

I was able to buy 4 this morning and use the €10 off €50 to bring it down to €40. I think it depends on the customer quota in your local SuperValu so might be worth a shot!

Thats good to hear, hopefully my local supervalu will let me get 4

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

No hassle using the voucher in supervalu, blackrock, cork today

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You can’t get this unless you have the rewards card? How do you get one of them? Is there a waiting period or can you just pick one up in the shop?

Pick up in store.

There app on phone also, I'm not 100% if you can sign up online as I e had the card since early 00's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,129 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Going by my local SuperValu facebook your allowed four.
    You get reh clubcard simply by asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Do you need an actually voucher for this or do they just scan your rewards card?I signed up online today.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Mate just got 4 in Supervalu Blackrock Dublin, so looks like 4 is grand as a few others have done so too

Do you need an actually voucher for this or do they just scan your rewards card?I signed up online today.

You just need your clubcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

80 bottles of Heineken for €40 is a great price.

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Real rewards card would be better

Every shop that has a card that you add points to is a clubcard to me!

These are €6 in Supervalu and it says Today only!
    74599524_2643967065641015_5834943127244242944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQmkMUuUz2CHJRpplIp61XM5NFOW5B-_lPa0nY27pbptzbnVULlHLhZ9ku22OqebRoI&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=fb33e111ed97ad0833c0d1b60d1914d1&oe=5E455501

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

Where do you get the 10er off 50 voucher?

spockpower wrote: »
    Where do you get the 10er off 50 voucher?

They may post them to you or text them to you but they are generally in the app.
    We generally get one from mid October up until Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭degsie

80 btls of booze for €40! Upcoming party sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

They may post them to you or text them to you but they are generally in the app.

No voucher showing up in the app unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stellabella1

I don't have a real rewards card so can I not get these deals there's one of for beer but over tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I don't have a real rewards card so can I not get these deals there's one of for beer but over tomorrow

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

12 off 100 here :mad:
    Think I have to shop in Supervalu less frequently.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭larchielads

Any chance they'd sell ye the beer without the club card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Darby_321

Dont think so unless you know some of them working there and got them to scan their card instead for you.

Any body wanna post a pic of their club card bar code for us to use or is that too cheeky of me��

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

Any body wanna post a pic of their club card bar code for us to use or is that too cheeky of me��

I'll PM you a picture of mine. Also have a 20 off 100 voucher if you'd use it ? Not sure if it'll work but it probably will.

Yep go for it , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

You can just pick one up in store. Don't even need to register it if you don't want to.

Got last 2 Heineken in SuperValu hyper centre Waterford, think somebody was hidin em as they weren't with the other beers on offer. Got club card in store but they scanned on self checkout as 2 for 25, didn't need club card in the end

The big one available at Supervalu!(Thursday and Friday)
    75424764_2772194912811247_1732867756014960640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkeuvovJM3EwCqihVgUqmCJTKxs89pMBoT4JS3wZSia632JnozaQ3T0ZKxWqXPtT0E&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=8d7ca5a8471fc691679d59d2ed90910f&oe=5E803373[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Thanks popcorn, really appreciate you sticking these up each week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks popcorn, really appreciate you sticking these up each week

#metoo

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

Why you won't allow me to see these deals? All I see are the image quotes, have you something against me, it makes me so angry everytime I come on here to see the deals and it is blank blank blank BLANK BLANK you are worried the deals will run out? then why post in the first place

Advertisement