Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Juicystar11

I got it except it doesn't allow me to claim the code. I get the message 'oops something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes'. The same thing occurs for the 15% River Island code and also happened for the free brunch ice-cream a few weeks ago.
    One of my friends with Vodafone says their rewards are great....I'm starting to think maybe I need to make a switch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

The Vodafone supermacs codes don't work, so they're not that great. Never freebies like this and always entered into comps that you don't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

keavebm wrote: »
    Free 20 euro elverys voucher. Just got mine. Dont forget to copy or do a screenshot

That's amazing, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

Free 20 euro elverys voucher. Just got mine. Dont forget to copy or do a screenshot

Can you go back into the offer and press the share button and copy the url and then post it here please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

wba88 wrote: »
    Can you go back into the offer and press the share button and copy the url and then post it here please

I think keavebm was letting people know there is an offer rather than putting it up for grabs.

• Advertisement

GBX wrote: »
    I think keavebm was letting people know there is an offer rather than putting it up for grabs.

I know, I'm asking if he can share the URL which we all can then use to make the offer show up on our phones then we'll know if it's a server-side account based offer or not. This is no way shares his code with anyone, he still keeps his code intact and none of use can see it or use it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ah ok. My mistake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

I got it except it doesn't allow me to claim the code. I get the message 'oops something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes'. The same thing occurs for the 15% River Island code and also happened for the free brunch ice-cream a few weeks ago.
    One of my friends with Vodafone says their rewards are great....I'm starting to think maybe I need to make a switch!

Got the same message very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

wba88 wrote: »
    I know, I'm asking if he can share the URL which we all can then use to make the offer show up on our phones then we'll know if it's a server-side account based offer or not. This is no way shares his code with anyone, he still keeps his code intact and none of use can see it or use it

Yeah if anybody could do this it would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭cullenswood

This code was just for random customers apparently. Not everyone got a code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just got the €20 voucher code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Elverys voucher not showing for me either. Never seen the 15% River Island discount someone mentioned on my app either. And I missed out on the free pizza the other day! Come to think of it the apps only really been useful for presale codes for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

wba88 wrote:

Ive shared it. Dont think it will work tho

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Ive tried to share link three times and it wont post for some reason

DM me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Add a space in the middle so it doesn't show up as a link.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but I looked under the local offers tab for Kildare and found 3 are offering 20% off J.J Kavanagh 737 bus tickets (Naas - Dublin city/Dublin Airport). However it states in the terms that it only work for that route, but it ALSO works on the other main routes as well. Online booking only

The code is 3PK20JJKAV

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Elvery’s offer of free gift card is back up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Still didn't show for me

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

CFC007 wrote: »

Still not showing for me... it must be account specific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

None for me again this time, oh well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Thanks just got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Still not showing for me... it must be account specific.

Same here. There's hope yet while it's reappearing though

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Just got it there cheers OP. Didn't show for me yesterday so keep checking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Got it there, thank you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Nerd Queen wrote: »
    Just got it there cheers OP. Didn't show for me yesterday so keep checking

Same as that. Went on just now and it was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Testament1 wrote: »
    Damnit.. not me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Testament1 wrote: »

Was it just in the 'top offers' section? Near the one for 15% off at Elverys?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Is anybody else seeing "enjoy a premium supermacs meal for only €7?". Because the elverys 10 voucher never showed for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maconof

Just got the 20€ voucher there. Appeared in the Shopping section, first offer on the list.

Advertisement