Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Teacher23 wrote: »
    "What kinda muppet young1 still sucks on a doody nd her 20yrs of age. Grow up fool!!!"

Doody, eh?

I presume it was meant to be woody not doody!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I presume it was meant to be woody not doody!

Think it meant to be dodie? Soother? Can't keep up with these words :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Sucking on a woody at 20 years of age

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's said that princess Diana was still sucking on a dodi up to the time she died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

DVDM93 wrote: »
    'Reli wish I wuz n a relashinship. Wud be so cute watchun filmz n netfliks havin cuddlz n getn fat eaten chinese nal haha not jus bout da ridin lol x'

Jaysus if I ever found myself trapped on a couch with that id be :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Up 2 dis kip soon not looking 4ward

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

This just appeared on my feed. How retarded..did this also happen last year? Glad I missed it if so !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

This just appeared on my feed. How retarded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

RainyDay wrote: »

Do you spend your days combing threads to see if anyone is using the word 'retarded'?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Tropic Thunder reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yep, there were people (figuratively) tearing him a new arsehole over that.

Lets have the responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

He deleted that status. Most of responses were either like "shame on you" or just mocking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Someone liked a photo that the "you park like a c**t kerry" posted, so it came up on my feed.

Someone's car had been photographed and sent into the page. They had indeed parked like a class A c**t. Anyway, she wasn't best pleased at having been sent into the page - yes, yes, she had liked the page itself but now that she's been caught she's going mad :pac: So she sent in the following messages

"take that car down you igrnant fuker ur ur getting reported"
    "Why are u. Boring old person that has nothing better to be doing dan taking pictures of a car get a kid u low life creep"
    "hey U park like a c**t kerry this photo is personal and I would prefer to keep it private. Would you please take it down?"

I had an aul look at her page, and she REALLY comes across as a valuable upstanding member of society :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

He deleted that status. Most of responses were either like "shame on you" or just mocking him.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

"Why are u. Boring old person that has nothing better to be doing dan taking pictures of a car get a kid u low life creep"
    :

Why are you? Get a kid? What?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

anna080 wrote: »
    Why are you? Get a kid? What?!?

It was the "get a kid" bit I came here to comment on

wtf?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Someone liked a photo that the "you park like a c**t kerry" posted, so it came up on my feed.

Someone's car had been photographed and sent into the page. They had indeed parked like a class A c**t. Anyway, she wasn't best pleased at having been sent into the page - yes, yes, she had liked the page itself but now that she's been caught she's going mad :pac: So she sent in the following messages

"take that car down you igrnant fuker ur ur getting reported"
    "hey U park like a c**t kerry this photo is personal and I would prefer to keep it private. Would you please take it down?"

I had an aul look at her page, and she REALLY comes across as a valuable upstanding member of society :pac:

I can't find this Kerry page, any link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I can't find this Kerry page, any link?

Use a 'U' instead of you and don't star out the c**t. Classy. :rolleyes:

• It seems that half of my friends have stuck the "YES EQUALITY 2015" message on their Facebook profile pic, including some who would tell a homophobic joke at the drop of a hat, but gay marriage is so on message.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

It seems that half of my friends have stuck the "YES EQUALITY 2015" message on their Facebook profile pic, including some who would tell a homophobic joke at the drop of a hat, but gay marriage is so on message.

They are Mutually Exclusive to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

It seems that half of my friends have stuck the "YES EQUALITY 2015" message on their Facebook profile pic, including some who would tell a homophobic joke at the drop of a hat, but gay marriage is so on message.

Yeah but a joke is a joke. This election is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nothing wrong with homophobic jokes. Nothing wrong with jokes about anything. Nothing should be beyond humour.

It's more important that they vote Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

MrStuffins wrote:
    Nothing wrong with jokes about anything. Nothing should be beyond humour.

Yo Momma so fat.......... she's putting serious pressure on her joints and should really consider losing some weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

How do you know if someone took part in Darkness into Light?

They'll post before, during and after pictures on every account they have.

• MrStuffins wrote: »
    It's more important that they vote Yes.

Actually I suspect most of them won't bother voting and aren't that pushed about it either way.

I can say with certainty that I had never heard one of them identify it as an issue they felt strongly about, ever. Until the campaign started I hadn't even seen a message in Facebook demanding the right to marry, including from my gay friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

How do you know if someone took part in Darkness into Light?

They'll post before, during and after pictures on every account they have.

This is all over my news feed this morning.

"Look at me! Aren't I just great".

Shameless self promotion.

I have more respect for people who do this sort of thing but don't feel the need to put it in FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Look at me! Aren't I just great".

Shameless self promotion.

But maybe he/she is just great?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

coolhull wrote: »
    But maybe he/she is just great?!

Maybe and I do feel like a bit of a cynic even thinking that way but it seems like one feed at least anyways many of my friends can't do ANYTHING without it being on FB. Total overshare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Several girls (and it's always girls, isn't it?!) have clogged up my timeline with their Darkness Into Light posts, showing pictures of themselves posing beside trees and sticking their tongues out for the camera.
    Yes, it's a good thing you've done, but my God aren't you just craving attention?

"Pints tonight girlos we deserve them after that trek!!!!"
    "tell me about it i shouldnt of worn a bra to be honest it was digin in something cronic few voddies be grand"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement