Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vostro Notebook 3700 BTS NB for €392

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Jonny7 wrote: »
    When Good Bargains Go Bad

It's sad, isn't it? Was it a good bargain though? - just a copy and paste, allegedly. No link, nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

anybody got an PM or update from the OP? this deal expires today and ive havent recieved any word back. im really want this.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Sorry folks, what happened was I tried to buy 5 laptops, waited hours for conformation, nothing happened, contacted support and they said there was a problem with my cc, so I tried to cancel order, they said I would have to contact sales on Wednesday. I went back to the site and tried to order one but was told the code was already used. Can't wait to talk to them tomorrow:mad: I will let ye know how I get on. if I get them :D if not:(
    Sorry about the fubar I'm pretty peed off myself

• Registered Users Posts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

well I'll still gladly take one if you have any luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

It's sad, isn't it? Was it a good bargain though? - just a copy and paste, allegedly. No link, nada.

Very good bargain, guy did his best to share it, most would just take the deal for family and friends.. reporting him? low dude, low

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

Dont worry about it ShaunC.

Hope you at least manage to get one for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    am i missing something? isnt the XP mode a virtual machine prog in W7??

Apologies.
    I didn't read properly. You are indeed correct.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This thread has become dodgy and tiresome..

.. fair fecks if people got bargains but this "chinese whispers" / PM craic is taking the piss.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement