Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

(Request) Harley Davidson Boots

Options
  • 14-10-2004 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Might not be the right place, but does anyone know where I can get a pair of Harley Davidson Mega Condcutor Boots in europe/UK/Ireland

Not the US I would get buggered for tax etc...

Got a pair 2 years ago in TXMAX but have never seen them anywhere since. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

There's a biker/cowboy gear shop on Talbot st, you should try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Prozium

Don't know if this is any good to you, but you could try

http://www.harleyfactory.de/

I was there a couple of months ago and they have every product made by Harley. Give them a call.

If you want to get something and they won't deliver, I'll pick it up at christmas for you.

Cool dude will have a look you made my day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Hope your German is good!

• Advertisement

Mein Deutsch ist tödlicher Dandy

Advertisement